Fights and Guns

The room was just so quiet, me and Louis standing awkwardly next to each other and Stan was standing next to Lilly. "Ok what the hell is going on? Who is she and why were you two holding hands?"

"Well Stan that's my twin sister and Louis wasn't holding my hand he was getting pissed...like always so he grabbed my hand and stared squeezing it to hurt me but you walked in right as he started to do it." I said as I moved away from Louis.

"You two, leave." Louis said pointing to me and Lilly. We both left the room and I could just hear Louis screaming at Stan at the top of his lungs. I couldn't hear much cause the soundproof room but I dont know what hes yelling at him about and I feel kind of bad.

I started to walk to my room and I could hear Lilly following me. I opened my door and she gasped. "Your room is huge." She said as she slowly walking in.

"I know, I sleep in here." I said with an attitude. "So big bro, are we going to have sleepovers in here and paint each others nails and do each others makeup and talk about guys."

I looked at Lilly and she just had a huge smile on her face. "You missed your deadline so you cant say no now." Lilly said as she ran and jumped on my bed.

"This is so much better than boarding school." Lilly said as she cozied up in my bed. "They sent you to bording school?" I said as I sat next to Lilly.

She nodded. "My parents thought that's what was best for me but it actually made me depressed."

"That sucks sis, I'm sorry."

Lilly sat up and looked at me. "You called me sis."

"Uh no I didnt, your going crazy." I said as I grabbed my phone. Lilly took my phone out of my hand and started going through it. "Lilly give me that back." I said as I tried to grab my phone out of her hand.

She got out of the bed and I could see her going though my messages. "Oh my god, you dating your boss?" Lilly screamed out.

I got up and took my phone back. "Shut up and no I'm not dating my boss." I said as I threw my phone across the room. "Then why were you sexting him." Lilly said as she crossed her arms.

I didnt say anything but Lilly just gave me a glare that somehow burned. "Fine I'll talk just stop with the stare." I said as I threw my hands up.

"If you tell anyone then I wont hesitate to hurt you. It started a while ago when me and Louis were in the car together on our way to a mission and we had a...moment and the moment kept happening but we aren't dating."

"So you two are having sex but you aren't dating?" Lilly said as she squinted her eyes and tilted her head. I nodded. "He says he doesnt want to date anyone and I think that's shit but I dont want to not have sex with him cause hes good at it but I dont know what to do."

I dramatically fell on my bed and Lilly sat next to me and rubbed my arm. "I'm going to ask a question and you have to honest ok?"

"Ok?" I said hesitantly. "Do you like him?"

I busted out laughing in Lilly's face. "You think I'm in love with Louis? Are you insane?" I said as I turned away from Lilly. She rolled my body back towards her and she smiled.

"I never asked if you loved him but you made it clear you do."

"You played me! You cheeky bitch." I said as I pushed Lilly off my bed. She screamed as she fell down then she flew up and huffed as she fixed her hair. "You do love him, just admit it." Lilly said as she brushed herself off.

"I dont love him Lilly, give it a rest. Hes just a guy I have meaningless sex with." I said practically screaming at her.

I heard my phone go off and Lilly and me both looked at it and saw it was Louis. "Your lover awaits." Lilly said teasing me.