Life is like a box of chocolate...

You know that saying? "Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what your going to get?" Yeah they weren't joking about that.

When I walked into the gym I saw Louis all sweaty while he was just lifting weights with his shirt off. His abs were so hot, they were perfectly toned and his muscles weren't big but he could definitely lift any thing or anyone up.

I took a deep breath and walked in there. Louis didn't notice me and I could tell he was in his own little world. I skipped the treadmill and went to the weights I started off light and as I did a couple reps I moved to heavier sets.

I was probably lifting more than I should have cause I was struggling a bit but I told myself to just push through. I then felt someones body behind me and their arms wrapped around mine and helped lift the weights. Once I did a couple reps I put it down and turned around.

"Why are you doing up so early?" I said looking at the time then at Louis. He just shrugged and grabbed his towel to dry his forehead off. "I came down here once I left your room and that was..." Louis looked at the time. "About five hours ago."

My eyes widened and I just stared at Louis. "You have been working out for five hours?!"

Louis threw his hands up in defense then took a sip of water out of his water bottle. "You know your probably going to be very sore tomorrow right?"

Louis nodded slightly then took a deep breath. The tension was so bad you couldn't even cut it with a knife. "Can we talk about what happened earlier." I blurted out. I regretted saying anything because it would either make him mad or things would just get awkward.

"What about earlier." He shrugged. "You know."

Louis turned around and sat down on the bench in the room. I sat down next to him and he just stared at me. "Um so you tell me to forget about it right...then you uh you know." I could barely get a word out and I could tell Louis didnt want to talk about this but I just needed clarification.

"I guess I just got caught up in the moment." Louis said with a shrug. He stood up and grabbed all his things and left.

"That's what you said last time." I whispered to myself. There was no way he got caught up in the moment, he could have left after seeing me wanking off but he chose to stay and then chose to have sex with me. I got caught up in the moment while kissing him but I stopped after realizing it was wrong. Something is up with him, I'm going to figure it out one way or another.

~~~

I was in my room and there was a knock at my door. "Come in!" I screamed out to them. I knew it wasn't Louis cause he would have just walked in and once the door open Stan walked in with a smile on his face. He sat on my bed pretty close to me and just stared at me. "Can I help you?" I was getting annoyed of people just staring at me without saying anything.

"How are you?"

"I'm alright, way better now than earlier."

Stan looked at my lips and I knew what was coming. He leaned in and grabbed my face and started kissing me. I instantly pushed him away then wiped my lips off with my sleeve. "Stan what the hell?!" I said backing away from him.

"I'm so sorry Harry, I thought there was a vibe going on between us."

Stan quickly stood up and started fidgeting with his fingers. "Just because you ask someone how they are and they respond with Alright doesn't mean that's a vibe."

Stan just kept apologizing then he ran out of the room. I tried to get him to stop but it was to late and I was in bed all cozy so I didnt want to get up and chase him. But when he kissed me, it just felt wrong. The only person I like kissing me is Louis because his kisses just felt right.