When you wish upon a star.

"Good job on the mission today boys,...and girl. I Cant believe it took a whole day to do." I said as I walked through the door. "That one was pretty fun, the fear in his eyes when I jumped out and scared him was priceless." Lilly said as she walked past me like a model on a runway. "Lilly, you literally pointed a gun at his head when you scared him." Liam said as he helped Zayn drag the body in the house.

Harry walked through the door and stood next to me. I saw his head turn and look at me so I looked at him. I noticed he has some blood on his face. "You have some blood on your face." I said to him as I brought my thumb up and whipped it off.

Harry smiled. "Thanks."

"You two are so cute." Niall said as he wrapped his arms around our neck. Me and Harry looked at each other then nodded, we each grabbed one of Nialls arms then twisted it around. "I'm sorry!" Niall screamed out. We both let go then Niall back away from us.

Me and Harry stated laughing quietly and Niall just rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen. Liam and Zayn went to take care of the body and me and Harry walked upstairs. As we were going up the stairs we both stopped and turned around.

"Lilly, stop following us." Harry said. "I'm just curious to know what you two are going to talk about." Lilly said as she put her hands behind her back innocently.

"Fine, you really wanna know? We are going to go to his room and I'm going to rip his clothes off and rip mine off then I'm going to push my dick up his arse and then-"

Lilly cut Harry off. "STOP, STOP, STOP. EW, EW, EW. TO MUCH INFORMATION." Lilly screamed as she plugged her ears. She ran back down the stairs and into another room. I grabbed Harry's hand and led him to my room. I swung the door open and he closed it behind us. "Did you bring me here for sex or to talk?" Harry said as he sat on my bed.

"To talk, although...sex sounds nice."

Harry laughed and shook his head. "What's up?"

I sat next to Harry. "I wanted to thank you again, privately for all the things you've done for me yesterday. Even though I said not to do anything big."

Before Harry could speak, I reached under my bed and grabbed a small box. It was blue and had a little bow on top. I handed it to Harry and he gently grabbed it out of my hand then looked at me. "What's this?" He questioned.

"Just a small Christmas gift." I shrugged.

Harry smiled then untied the bow and took the lid off the box. When he saw the gift he looked at me and jumped into my arms. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" Harry exclaimed.

"It's no big deal, you dont need to thank me." I said. "You got me a really expensive ring! Of course I'm going to thank you. I'm so happy!"

Harry pulled away then cupped my face with his soft hands then pulled me closer to him, he pushed his lips onto mine then quickly pulled away.

"I...um, I'm sorry. I was excited." Harry said, getting nervous. I smiled at Harry's cuteness then pulled him in again and started kissing him. I grabbed Harry's hair and twirled his curls. "I love you." I mumbled between the kiss.

Harry pulled away and his eyes widen, I could feel myself turn bright red and I started to get embarrassed. "You do?" Harry said as his voice was very faint. "Yeah." I said with a sigh of fright. "Louis." Harry said as he fidget with his hands. I looked into his emerald green eyes and waited for him to continue his sentence.

"I like-"

My door swung open. "Santa came! Santa came!" Niall and Lilly screamed while jumping up and down. I looked at Harry and he just sighed and looked at the ground.