Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Recap:

'And'Do you, Emma Louis Devlin take thy Alex Peter Johnson to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, threw sickness and health. To death do you part?'

'I-' I began but was interrupted with the sound of shuffling and a chair being moved. I looked at where the boys were sitting and noticed Niall stand up and grab his jacket. Louis tried to sit him back down but he was having none of it. Instead he barged past Harry at the end of his row of seat and began sprinting down the aisle. He pushed open the door making a loud booming noise echo across the room. Before he left he turned around and barely choked out 'Good luck Emma' then he turned and walked out. Letting the door to shut behind him. Leaving a shocked audience and an equally shocked bride.

**

I looked at Liam with pleading eyes, but he only returned them with eyes full of sorrow. I quickly looked at Alex and gulped. I did not expect that..

The priest coughed and said 'Well Emma do you?'

Alex smiled at me and I watched everyone get inpatient. It felt like ages since Niall walked out but in reality it was only 30seconds.

'Come on Emma' Alex encouraged.

'I-I' I stuttered. Why the fuck could I not just say the two simple words?

I looked at alex and shook my head 'I can't' I whispered. 'Im sorry' tears began to roll down both our faces 'Im so so sorry' I said louder turning around and beginning to jog down the aisle. I ignore Alex's pleads and everyone's frantic shouts for me to come back. I only had one person I was looking for.

The cold air hit me before I could even register that I was outside. I desperately looked around. I seen someone kick the side of the chapel and walk away. 'Niall!' I shouted. It came out all croaky due to crying. He didn't hear me. 'Niall! Stop!' I began running towards him. He turned to me and looked at me as if I wasn't there.

I reached him and threw my arms around him. 'What the fuck are you doing?' He whispered.

'I couldn't do it. It's you I love not him. I thought it was him but I couldn't marry him without realising that it was you that was supposed to be at the top of the aisle, not him' I barely choked out before he couldn't take any more and attached his lips to mine. It was a hungry, desperate kiss. One I'd longed for.

'I love you so much baby' He mumbled against my lips. Kissing me again. 'I love you too' we stood there for a few minutes just gently kissing each other. Not a care in the world. I heard a faint noise of a door opened but I didn't care. I was too wrapped up in Niall.

And we lived happily ever after

No I'm kidding

Before I realised Niall pushed me off, making me stagger slightly. What? Before my brain registered on what to say Niall was being tackled to the ground. Alex on top of him punching him, of course Niall fought back.

'Fuckk' I whispered, thank god the other lads had come out at this stage.

'Liam! Make them stop. make them stop!' I cried waving my hand at the two men beating the shit out of each other. I probably looked like a retarded frog waving my arm about.

The boys tried to separate,the two, and by this stage they were on their feet. Alex punched Niall on the face and Niall kneed him in the balls.The lads ended up getting some punches thrown at them, Louis even got a black eye. The didn't look like they were going to stop any time soon. Even if we tried they seemed to want to see who can hit the other the hardest.