Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Emma's POV

'What? Tonight! Please don't make me do this Dani!' I moaned down the phone. It was Friday. Officially 8 days to my wedding. With every wedding comes a hen night. Unfortunately my bridesmaids failed to tell me about mine until it was only 3hours away.

'I promise you'll love it! We won't do the stupid things we'll go out clubbing and get drunk. It'll only be the five of us. Then you can all come back and stay at Liam and I's' she promised.

'Ugh fine! What will I wear?'

'Come round to mine NOW! We have some serious business to take care of" I could almost see the smirk on her face as she said it.

'Is Nat coming too?' I wondered. Hopefully she would. I'd missed my best friend.

'Yes! She won't be drinking though because styles couldn't keep his little friend away- Oww Harry that fucking hurt!' She screamed.

'Is Harry there?' I laughed 'Heyyyy Harry!' I squealed

'He isn't Little!' He shouted

'Ill see ya in 10 okay?' I sighed hanging up. I went in to the kitchen and told Alex about the plans. He laughed and wished me Goodluck. I give Rosie a little kiss and hug before leaving. I was going to kill the girls if they have something bad planned for tonight.

*At Liam and Danielles*

'Hey girl' Danielle laughed hugging me.

'Hey babe! Any Craic?' I causally asked walking in.

'Nope just planning a few things' she giggled winking at me.

'Ugh- hey Liam!' I sang hugging him as he came in.

'Hey Hun.. I'm sorry if they do anything to you' he laughed poking me like I was 5.

'They'll be sorry.. Not you' I smiled 'Hey Little Harry' I winked waving into the room at him. He gave me the middle finger in return.

'Get you lazy fat ass into the shower before I shoot you!' Danielle scolded pushing me towards the bathroom.

'Liam help! If I die tell everyone I love them!' I squealed after the door slammed.

2 1/2 hours later the other girls had arrived. I finished the last little curl on my hair and I was done.

'Done!' I squealed. I spun around as the girls clapped.

'You look beautiful!' Nat squealed.

'As do you ma lady' I winked bowing at her.

'Ugh no! My bump is sticking out! It's getting bigger and bigger' she laughed blowing up her cheeks.

'I don't think so, you still look well fit.. Harry must be all over you' Perrie giggled.

'Haha I don't kiss and tell' she winked at me and smacked her lips together as she put on her last layer of lip stick.

'So how's you and Alex getting on? You guys are soon going to officially belong to one another... Doesn't that scare you?' Eleanor asked me sounding concerned. She was trying on different heels to match her short purple dress.

'Hmm' was all I answered. They all gave me a questioned look.

'What do you mean 'hmm' there is no 'hmmm' at this stage Emma.. You know that right?' Danielle cocked her head to the side.

'Right'

'You worry me sometimes Emma, you know that?' Perrie laughed flicking me on the head.

'Ow! And yeah I worry myself to.' Giggling I squirted a little perfume on myself.

'Lets go get wasted okay?' Eleanor screamed.

'Yesss!' We all encouraged.

Nat stuck her middle finger up; just like Harry done, and complained 'All except for meeeee'

(A/N)

A little short chapter just to get you's excited:) I kinda wanted a chapter with just the girls as I feel there's to much lovveeee drama and not enough fun and things:)

Anyway, I'm planning on making the hen night pretty messy and hopefully you'll like it! I'm excited for you's all to read it anyway..

Oh yeah and I was happy to hear about your opinions about Haylor:) I feel the same as you guys!

One last thing. Can you guys tell me what I'm like as an author? I want to know if I'm any good or not. Like do I repeat too many things or can I not spell.. Ya no that kinda thing;)

Anyway..

11 Votes and 10 Comments..

It's getting higher:O