Chapter 20

Chapter 20

'Ta daa' Natasha shouted at the bottom of the stairs as we all walked down. All the boys were there. Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn and Niall. I give them a small wave and blushed at the sudden big introduction. Harry stepped forward and took Nats hand giving her a gental kiss on the forehead.

'You look sexy' he mumbled to her but we all heard. The boys soon latched to their girlfriends whispering to them calling them nice things.. While I stood awkwardly waiting for them to realise that Niall and I were both just standing here.

I played with the hem of my black blazer. Under it I was wearing a red top with a high waisted black skirt. I was also wearing black high heels and red lipstick.

'You eh look really pretty Emma' Niall told me.

'Thanks Nialler'

'Are you looking forward to tonight?'

'Honestly? Not really.. The last time I got drunk was when I lived with you guys and I'm a pretty light weight. God knows what state ill end up in' I heard him laugh at my response.

'Oh you find that funny do you?' I joked poking him on the stomach and sticking my tongue out at him.

'Haha yes I do actually, oh and uh I need to talk to you' he mumbled

The seriousness in his face told me something was wrong 'About what?'

'Your um diary..'

'What about you? You didn't show it to anybody did you' I was panicking now.

'Nonononono it's about-'

'Come on Emma lets move it!! Hen party time woooooo' Perrie squealed.

'Can we talk about this after?' I asked Niall putting my phone in my pocket.

'Sure' he mumbled 'See ya'

'Bye Nialler, by boys' I gave them all a quick hug and walked out the door with my four bitches beside me. We hopped into the taxi and Danielle told the man where we were heading. This was going to get messy.

(A/N)

A little shorty but I'm gonna update later.. Trying to get as much chapters as possible:)

Few votes and comments please