Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Emma's POV

At around 11:30 that night I heard the front door open. I was sitting curled up on the sofa watching mean girls with a tub of vanilla ice-cream. The events of that evening continued to play through my brain on a constant loop. The more I thought about it the more I seemed more desperate.

'Emma?'

I turned and saw Alex.

'I thought you were leaving?' I whispered locking eye contact with him.

'I know, I'm sorry I'm so jealous all the time. I just feel like I'm going to lose you.. '

'Your not going to lose me' I whispered

'Good because I really don't want to.' He sat down on the sofa and pulled me onto his lap.

'I love you Emma' he mumbled in my ear.

'Love you to Alex'

'Good' he turned me around and kissed me firmly on the lips. We started making out. Alex on top of me. I couldn't help compare everything to Niall.

'You have to admit, I'm better than Niall' he muttered in my ear.

'Yeah but there's nothing like your first..' I awkwardly laughed.

'I'll be better than that cunt'

'He's not a cunt Alex! Your the one whos starting to act like one, what's happened to you? I hate the jealous side of you..'

'Okay okay I'm sorry' he mumbled against my lips.

'Im going to bed' I huffed pushing him off and walking out. 'You can sleep on the sofa' I shouted slamming the door.

The next morning at 9am just before work I stopped to get tea before making my way over to the building. I hadn't slept much last night as I couldn't stop think about Niall. I parked my car in the space reserved for me and made my way into the building.

I had on a short red jumper that showed a small part of my lower stomach. On my legs were a pair off dark ripped jeans and on my feet were red heels. My hair was in a messy bun and my makeup was minimum. I resorted In wearing heels a lot more now. The profession I was in let me and I also needed a bit of a hight boost.

The boys had there own dressing room Now. It's where I met them to give the fittings and take down sizes. I was nervous about seeing Niall after last night and I hoped that he hadn't told anyone. I knocked on the door waiting for a respond telling me to come in.

'come In!!' Louis shouted. 'were all decent' he added. I opened the door.

'Zayn put your willy away!' Harry joked when I'd shielded my eyes.

'uh hi guys' I smiled

'HI Emma' they all greeted. They got up to give me and hug and a quick peck on the cheek. Including Niall although he seemed shy, no wonder.

'okay so I need sizes today boys' I told the them sitting down on the seat opposite and crossing my legs.

'Sizes of what?' Zayn winked.

'I think you know Nialls size' Harry laughed earning and slap from Niall and a whack from me.

'You know what I mean by sizes. I'm going to ask you what size you are for certain things and you'll tell me, okay?'

I was relieved when I'd taken down all the sizes. At least I wouldn't have to talk to-

'Emma can I, ehh talk to you?'

Crap 'sure Niall, fire away'

'In private?'

'Oh' I walked out of the door glancing back and seeing the other 3 boys weirdly staring at me. Harry was smirking however.

He closed the door and shifted awkwardly putting his hands in his pocket. Although I was wearing heels he was still an inch or 2 taller than me.

'What do you need to talk about?' I managed to ask.

'Well last night mainly' he blushed.

'Oh'

'Yeah..'

'What is there to talk about? I mean I already feel bad enough. I mean I enjoyed it so much more than with Alex which makes me feel awful.' I told him not realising what I'd said.

'You enjoyed it more than your own fiancée? Emma that's gotta mean something, right? You know that I still love you. And after last night I'm pretty sure you love me too, or else I'm making a fool out of myself and sounding desperate..' Niall sighed.

'No shhh your not I swear' I whispered hugging him. He seemed taken back but wrapped his arms tightly around me.

'Were so messed up' he laughed in my ear.

'I know..'

'Niall where's Rosie?'

'Shes spending the day with Eleanor and Tyler. Them two really hit it off, there inseparable.' He laughed shyly.

'Aww that's sweet, c'mon and we'll go back in incase they think something's going on' I pushed open the door and heard the sounds of squeals and the thuds of people falling to the floor. I looked down and found the guilty four lying in front of the door blushing.

'WE WEREN'T LISTENING DON'T SAY WE WERE BECAUSE WE WEREN'T I SWEAR!' Louis shouted.

'Shut up Louis!' Harry hit him across the back of the head.

'Why were you guys. Eh. Listening to us?' I asked.

'Nevermind that. What did you and Niall do that's so secretive.'

'Nothing' Niall and I immediately said.

'Did you's two shag?' Zayn blurted out.

I blushed fiercely 'No!'

'Sounds like you did' Louis giggled.

'Guys stop it! I'm getting married'

'Doesn't mean you two didn't fuck'

'We didn't I swear' I groaned getting frustrated until I heard Niall whisper in my ear

'But I wish we did'

(A/N)

Kind of a filler.. I dunno if you don't like it then sorrryyyyy

6votes and 6comments cause its crap:D