Chapter 15

Chapter 15

'Okay so that's flowers, outfits, decor, food, reception.. What else?' I wondered out loud. It was a few days later and Alex and I were currently sitting in the kitchen making lists. Rosie was in the living room watching tv waiting for Niall to pick her up for a sleepover. I hadn't had time to properly talk to him, I was too busy. On top of the wedding I had work. I was starting to feel very stressed out.

'Music and guests, then that's it' he assured me rubbing my hand.

'Music! Shit! Don't you realise how hard it'll be to get music booked so late?' I started panicking then. This was going to be a disaster. My thoughts were interrupted by the door bell ringing.

'Ill get it' Alex told me getting up and leaving the kitchen.

'DADDY!' I heard Rosie scream. I knew it hurt Alex, and he wasn't really talking to Niall. Only briefly passing himself.

'Hi baby' Niall cooed. They'd only known each other over a week and already they got on so well. It was adorable.

'Hi Niall' I said standing in the doorway of the living room.

'Hi Emma, you alright?' He asked setting Rosie up on his knee.

'Yeah just trying to sort music out for the wedding' I groaned sitting on a armchair and tucking my legs under me. I brought my head back in frustration.

'Oh, the stress of married life, eh?' He joked. He knew by my glare that I was unamused.

'Were not married yet Niall ' I mumbled.

'I get to wear a pretty dress daddy!' Roise beamed poking Niall on the cheek.

'Are you going to be a princess?' Niall asked her winking at me. I laughed watching the two talk and play. Until I became aware that I'd been staring to long. I coughed awkwardly.

'Rosie will we go? Uncle Harry and auntie Natasha is looking us over for dinner? You can meet Lou and Eleanor's little boy Tyler. He's nearly the same age as you!' Niall laughed standing up. He held Rosie with one arm and carried her pink Cinderella bag in the other.

'Say bye to mummy' Niall whispered as I walked closer to the pair.

'Bye bye mummy, love you' Rosie said kissing me and hugging me. Niall stood awkwardly as I hugged her and I pulled away as I flushed red.

'Say goodbye to daddy too mummy!' The cheeky 4 year old demanded.

'Bye Niall' I whispered not making eye contact

'Properly'

'I don't think that's aloud' Niall quietly stated.

'No it isn't, can you leave now Niall?' I heard Alex's voice demand from the doorway. I hadn't realised he'd came in.

'Alex don't be rude!' I told him before weakly smiling at Niall.

'No, he's right. Ill see ya later Emma. Bye Alex.' He then walked out. Rosie was calling her goodbye and waving her little hand like all she was worth.

'You didn't have to be so mean Alex. I was only saying goodbye' I pointed out.

'Why don't you go and play happy families with him then instead of planning our future!' Alex shouted making me flinch. .

'What has gotten in to you?' I screamed putting my hand through my hair.

'Ever since he's came back into your life you've changed. He isn't good for you remember? Remember when he cheated on you Emma? Let you leave when you were pregnant!' He shouted back.