Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Nialls POV

The boys had locked me in the car..again.

Eventually I got out, realising you could open it from the inside, oops. I sprinted up the stairs to Liam's apartment and walked through the already open doors.

'Guys you locked me in the car!' I shouted jogging towards the open kitchen door.

The three guys were standing at the door.

'Why are you all standing here- oh' I mumbled as I pushed past them. I was froze. My heart stopped. There she was. My girl, I wished.

She sat at the table facing up, her long ginger hair floating effortlessly around her shoulders. Her piercing green eyes shining so bright. She was still small, I wanted to wrap my arms around her petite body, control yourself Niall!!

'Uh Hi' she mumbled

I couldn't take this. She'd just turned up so unexpectedly. So many things I wanted to ask right now.

She was looking directly into my eyes. She had this effect on me that she could control my body. Every feeling I'd ever felt for her shot through my system again, sending light shivers down my spine.

My princess. Or so I thought.

'What are you doing here!!' The other three over excited boys shouted running for hugs. Swarming her with questions. She blushed, overwhelmed by the sudden attention.

'Hi guys!' She squeaked. Her voice was like music to my ears.

'How've you been!' Harry shouted sitting down, gaining her attention. Every now and then she'd briefly look over at me.

After a while the boys stopped swarming her with questions, they'd calmed slightly.

'Are you going to talk to me or are you going to act like we're complete strangers' she whispered, directing her words to me. She nervously but her lip.

'Uhh hi?' I mumbled. Idiot! I'm such an idiot.

'Hi' she whispered blushing.

'How eh how've you been?' I stumbled moving from my position by the door and sitting beside Zayn

'Ive been fine how've you been?' She answered biting her lip again.

'Good' I answered

'Great'

Awkward silence.

'What did you have?' Zayn blurted out.

'Huh?' She asked breaking eye contact with me and looking at Zayn.

'The um baby..' He mumbled

The baby. My baby. Our baby.

'Oh' she mumbled shyly. ' I had a girl. Rosie.' She looked at me again.

My eyes glistened with tears. I had a daughter. I hope the slight tears weren't noticeable.

'Wow' I whispered

'Would you like to see a photo?' She asked

'Of course!'

She handed me her phone and on the screen was an album called 'Family<3'

Cute.

I flicked through the photos. Zayn, Harry and Louis standing behind me looking over my shoulder at the phone.

She was beautiful. She had light brown wavy hair. She looked like me. She had a big smile and bright blue eyes. In some of the photos there was three people. Emma, Rosie and an unfamiliar man.

'Who's that man?' Louis asked, almost reading my thoughts.

'Oh that's Alex' she shyly stumbled.

'Alex?' Zayn questioned.

'Yeah' she stuttered looking at me and blushing.

'And this Alex is?' Harry wanted to know.

'He's my fiancé' Emma told us.

I could feel every inch of my heart shattering. My blood boiled. I had a sudden hatred for this 'Alex'. Emma was supposed to be mine. I set her phone on the table and barged past the boys and into Liam's hallway. I broke down. Sobbing. I'd lost her. The one girl I lived for. Loved.

Belonged to another man.

(A/N)

This was my third draft of this chapter. I had really bad writers block. I hadn't a clue what to write! The other two chapters are from Emma's POV and one involves them screaming at each other which I didn't like and the other was Niall refusing to talk to her so I settled on this version so you could capture Nialls emotions more.

Shittest chapter I've ever wrote and I'm so sorry for the wait!!

And I got over my target:) I'm sooooo happy you have no idea<3 I love you guys!

Also The Luck of The Irish had over 19,000 reads, can you believe it? Thank you so much who've read it, commented, voted! Not only for it but for this squeal to.

4votes and 3 comments for chapter 7

I know you can do it:Dx

-OneDWeLoveU x