Chapter 27

Chapter 27

'Mummy, Daddy Wake up! It's Christmas!!' Rosie squealed. I groaned and rolled over so I was facing Niall. He was smiling too. He jumped up and started shaking me. 'Come on mummy wake up' he winked kissing me on the lip. 'Go away Niall, I have morning breath' I giggled.

'Shh' he knitted his eyebrows together and smirked at me 'Dont be naughty mummy or you won't get your 'special' present from daddy' he winked at me. I groaned again I climbed out of bed.

'Emma and Niall get you fat lazy arses out of bed! The kids want to see what Santa brought!' Louis shouted from the outside of the bedroom door. 'Are you sure you just don't want to see?' Niall called back winking at me again.

Your probably wondering why Louis is here. In fact. All the group is here, we rented a big mansion outside of London, in the peace and quiet. It was right on the beach, even know we wouldn't be going near the ice cold water. The temperatures outside was below minus and the grounds coated in a think glittery snow told all you need to know; it was fucking freezing.

We all started walking down the stairs slowly. Nat cradling Darcy and Harry cradling Daniel, their little boy.

Louis had Tyler up on his shoulders and he was playfully playing drums on his daddy's head. Rosie was holding both Niall and I's hands, she was shaking with excited. God love her.

We reached the living room door and Zayn swung it opened.

(A/N IF YOU BELIEVE IM SANTA DON'T READ THIS PART;)

We'd all stayed up really late last night after the kids went to bed. Niall spent a complete fortune of Rosie. Spoiling her rotten. Lou and El done the same for Tyler, Harry and Nat bought the little ones things like teddies and clothes. All the presents were wrapped under the HUGE brightly lit tree. Tyler and Rosie legged it to the tree and began ripping open presents with their names on it. Niall slipped his arm around my waist and I nuzzled my face into his neck as he watched Rosie.

'So where's my present' he whispered.

I giggled. Obviously I had got him a present, but why not be a tease?

'You looking at her, but only with less clothes' I breathed back kissing his neck.

That evening we were all curled up on different sofas around the room. The ginormous fire was roaring and Elf was on the flat screen. Tyler and Rosie were lying on the floor playing with his woody and her Jessie dolls (Liam got it for them)

The two babies were in there cribs sleeping peacefully while Harry and Natasha cuddled on the sofa. Zayn was in the big arm chair and Perrie curled up on his knee gently nodding off. Danielle and Liam were the other sofa. She was lying between his legs with her head rested on his chest. She watched the TV giggling whenever Buddy said something stupid. The whole time Liam was watching her. Louis and Eleanor had to be the weird ones. Louis was sitting upside down on one side of the love seat. His legs up agains the wall, Eleanor was lying across the seat with her head on Louis' torso. It was a weird yet cute sight.

Niall and I were on the last available seat. He was sitting across way, his head resting on one arm of the chair while his legs dangled over the other. I was curled up in a ball on his torso. My head resting on the crook of his neck. The only reason that the room wasn't in complete darkness was the light from the dancing flames and the images from the TV. Other than that it was a relaxing dark.

I felt Niall shift underneath me and I looked up at him. 'Are you okay?' I whispered, gently touching his cheek with my finger.

'Yeah.. I need to ask you something though' he took a deep breath 'outside' he added. I nodded and got up, stretching. Niall copied my actions 'Where are you going?' Zayn teased causing Perrie to jump in her sleep.

'Outside' I laughed taking Niall outside to put coats on. I pulled on my black boots and black hat, gloves and scarf. I slipped into my coat and shuttered at the warmth. Niall had also put his on. 'Come on' he muttered pulling me out the door and gently closing it behind him. We both cautiously stepped down the icy steps being careful not to slip.

We started walking down the pathway that laid to the beach.

'Your not going to throw me into the water are you?' I giggled. He gently laughed making steam come out of his mouth 'No princess, I'm not.'

We walked in silence for a few moments until we were in the middle of the sand. We still had a good few of the house but the breath taking view of the dark ocean at night distracted me.

Niall took a deep breath 'Okay. Here we go' he muttered. I eyed him suspiciously. 'Here what goes?' I giggled.

He took another deep breath. 'There's something I've always wanted to tell you Emma. Something, I wish I would have said 4 years ago. The thing is. Those four years were the hardest years I ever had to go threw. Not being able to touch you or even kiss you when I wanted, it killed me. Then you had Alex. I was jealous. I wanted to be the one the would watch you come down the aisle. I wanted you to become Mrs Horan. Being without you is like having half of my body taken away. It made me think of the glass being half empty, instead of half full. You and Rosie are the most important things in life to me. Without either of you's two, I would have a reason to live. I could never love another person or thing as much as I love you two. Your the most beautiful woman I've ever laid eyes on. Your smile. The way you get all nervous when someone complements you. Your sparkling green eyes that are always friendly. I know I've hurt you a lot. But I never want you to leave my side. I want to live with you for ever. To have more children, and watch them grow older and have children. To watch as our grand children played and that they'd sit around us and beg us to tell them our story on how we fell in love. I don't want to lose you Emma. You mean to much to me now. And I know we haven't been together long now but if you count the four years we still loved each other then this is acceptable' Silent tears rolled down my cheeks. He got down on one knee and looked me right in the eye. He opened up the small box in his hand and said 'Emma Louise Devlin, will you please do the honours of becoming my wife?'

A small sob escaped my mouth. Not a sad one, how could someone be sad when the man they'd loved for over 4 years asked you to marry him. I was speechless. Instead I smiled, the biggest smile I think I've ever done. I nodded my head hoping he saw it. He did before I knew it I was being lifted in the air, my legs automatically wrapping around his waist. 'Is that a yes?' He whispered after a few minutes of passionate snogging.

'Yes, a million times yes!'

(A/N)

I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY I LOVE THIS CHAPTER ADJQISOAMXOANXKKANXJ NIALL IS SO FUCKING PERFECT I JUST WANT TO MARRY HIM! OMG WHYYYY CAN'T HE NOT BE MINE? ARGHHHH

I'm sorry please ignore me:)

I found this chapter incredibly cute.

NOT THE LAST CHAPTER