03

It's October now and there Jeonghan is, cheerleading while watching Seungcheol and Joshua play on the field against JYP academy in soccer

It's October now and there Jeonghan is, cheerleading while watching Seungcheol and Joshua play on the field against JYP academy in soccer. Jeonghan gets his soulmarks at midnight, but he's not worried. He's confident that he'll have the same marks as Seungcheol.

After Seungcheol got his marks, the three boys agreed not to show anyone, including the other parents yet, or at least not show anyone until Joshua got his at the end of the year.

All anyone knows is that Seungcheol definitely has Jeonghan and Joshua's mark as Seungcheol rolled his sleeves up a little from time to time, but now that it was almost winter, Seungcheol could wear all the comfy sweatshirts he wanted.

***

It's 7 in the evening and Jeonghan has decided that a nap would be great. He's cuddled up with his boyfriends in his room on his bed. Joshua's already asleep against Jeonghan's side, but Seungcheol is kept awake by Jeonghan tracing his marks ever so lightly.

"I love you," Jeonghan whispers.

"I love you, too," Seungcheol replies just as quietly.

"When do you think we'll meet our other soulmates?"

"Hopefully soon."

"Yeah, do you think any of them have their soulmarks yet?"

"I think if they did, it'd be a top story."

"Well, then why aren't we a top story?"

"Because we have each other and we're not actively looking for our soulmates yet."

"Yeah, you're right. If someone were looking for his twelve soulmates, I think he'd definitely make the front page."

"Do you want to look for our soulmates?"

"I think we should look after Joshua gets his marks."

"So we'll start next year, then?"

"Yeah."

Seungcheol cuddles into Jeonghan's side and they slip into a peaceful sleep with Joshua.

***

It's 9 now and Jeonghan looks at his own mark, the light pink contrasting against his own pale skin. He imagines what it'll look like with the addition of Seungcheol's royal purple, Joshua's scarlet red, and ten other colors.

Joshua walks into the bathroom with Jeonghan, pressing himself to Jeonghan's back and resting his head on his lover's shoulder.

"Are you nervous?" Joshua asks.

"I'm a little nervous, but I'm excited, too, to have your mark and Seungcheol's mark and see all those colors on my arm."

"That's good, Hannie." Joshua smiles softly at Jeonghan before pouting. "I wanna get my marks, too."