47

Flashback June 15

Flashback June 15

"Soonyoungie! Wake up! It's your birthday! Happy birthday!"

Soonyoung wakes up to Chan jumping on him and the younger pressing kisses to his face.

"What?"

"It's your birthday, darling," Seungcheol replies from next to them.  "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks! Does that mean I get to choose what we do today?"

"Sure."

"Then I want to go back to sleep, now shush."

"Ok hyung."

Chan lays back down and cuddles into his hyung's side.

*************

"Soonyoungie."

Soonyoung wakes up to Jihoon's sweet voice calling his name.

"Soonie, wake up," Seokmin coos when the older doesn't open his eyes.

"What time is it?" Soonyoung asks and yawns.

"Almost 12, sweetie," Jihoon replies.  "Jeonghan made you some food if you want it."

"Ok, come with me and I'll eat."

"Of course we'll go with you!" Seokmin exclaims before taking Soonyoung's hand to pull him up.

The three boys walk downstairs and into the kitchen.  They find Jeonghan in the kitchen with Seungcheol and Joshua.

"Soonyoungie!" Jeonghan skips over and hugs Soonyoung.  "Happy birthday!"

"Thank you, hyung!"

"Of course, sweetheart.  Here's your food."

Jeonghan places the food in front of Soonyoung, and watches as it disappears in a few minutes with the help of Seokmin and Jihoon.

"What do you want to do today, love?" Joshua asks as Jeonghan takes the plate away.

"Can we go dance together? Like partner dance, you know?"

"Sure.  Just in the backyard?"

"Yeah, that's perfect."

"We'll get the other boys and meet you out there, okay?"  Seungcheol suggests.

"Ok."

"Good.  Happy birthday, darling."

Seungcheol presses a kiss to Soonyoung's cheek before waiting at the door for Joshua and Jeonghan.