71

7 + 9Jihoon Seokmin

7 + 9
Jihoon Seokmin

"Hey honey."  Seokmin jumps on the bed where Jihoon is sitting.  "What are you doing?"

"I had an idea for a song when I was on the beach with Jeonghan hyung and I had to write it down before I lost it."

"Fair enough.  Can I do anything to help?"

"Yeah, can you sing this into the mic?"

Jihoon plays a short melody on his computer.

Seokmin sings the melody perfectly.

"That's beautiful, honey.  Can you do it up an octave."

"Maybe."

Seokmin sings up to the note that he wants and manages to sing the melody in the way that Jihoon asks.

"That was perfect! Now do it again because I didn't press record."

"Ask me nicely."

"Sorry.  Minnie, would you please sing that again so I can record it?"

"Sure."

Seokmin makes sure that Jihoon press record before he sings the melody again.

"That was even more perfect, thank you, love.  I'm done for now."

Jihoon closes his computer and moves it to the side before Seokmin jumps on him.

"Is it ok that I cuddle you?"

"That's fine."

Seokmin wraps his arms around Jihoon's waist and rests his head on Jihoon's shoulder.

"Will you play me some of your songs?"

"Sure."

12 + 10
Vernon Mingyu

"Do you like KPOP?"

"Yeah, I'm really into this group called Seventeen.  Their members are cute, especially this one called Vernon."

Mingyu plays Vernon's game, bumping the younger's leg with his own.

Mingyu and Vernon had chosen to sit on the ground of the patio in the back of the house, watching a group of their soulmates play in the sand.

"Wow really?"

"Yeah, he's really cute."

"You think I'm cute?"

"Of course I do, Vernon, you're my cutie soulmate."

"Me?"  Vernon looks up at Mingyu with doe eyes and a sweet smile.

"Yes, love.  You." Mingyu leans down to kiss Vernon's cheek.  "On another note, I have a question."

"What's the question?"

"How come you act young when you're with me and you don't usually when you're with the others?"