28

Seungcheol wakes up on Tuesday to Jeonghan leaning over him, and only a few other boys in the room

"Time to wake up, babe. We have school soon."

"Ok. I'll meet you downstairs."

"Don't take too long."

Seungcheol receives a soft kiss from Jeonghan before the younger leaves and Seungcheol stands up. Once he's up and fully aware of his surroundings. He only sees Wonwoo in the room, who's looking around everywhere.

"Wonwoo, what are you doing?" Seungcheol asks. "Did you lose something?"

"Oh, yeah, I'm trying to find my glasses," Wonwoo replies.

"You lost them? Do you have contacts?"

"I don't, but even though I don't have my glasses, I know you look beautiful." Wonwoo pulls a blushing Seungcheol into his arms and kisses his cheek.

"I think your glasses are on the table."

"Thanks baby. Change and meet me down there."

"Ok. Can we get breakfast together?"

"I would love to."

Seungcheol receives a kiss on the forehead before he's released and gently pushed towards the closet. The smile doesn't leave his face at all as he gets dressed and quickly goes down the stairs to meet Wonwoo at the door.

"Bye! See you at school!" Seungcheol calls into the house before closing and locking the door. "Where should we go?"

"I don't know. What do you want to eat?"

"Well, what's in between here and school that sounds ok?"

"Hm, how about McDonald's?" Wonwoo asks. "I'll drive and we can go through the drive thru and just eat in the car."

"Ok." Seungcheol hands Wonwoo the keys as the door is opened by the younger. "Thank you."

They get their food quickly and soon Wonwoo is parking outside the school.

"I'm glad we get this time together," Wonwoo comments and takes his food as Seungcheol hands it to him, eating it quickly.

"Me, too. The other boys will be here soon, though."

"What if we just lock the doors?" Wonwoo chuckles.

"We definitely could, but I think you'd miss Mingyu too much."

"You're right," Wonwoo sighs. "He's my baby."

"I know he is, darling."

"Yeah, but I'd miss everyone else, too."

"Me, too. I'm glad we're soulmates."

They share a soft kiss before they're interrupted by the honk of the car next to him. Seungcheol looks over to see Joshua and Mingyu smiling at him and Wonwoo.

"Hey! We can do that, too!" Joshua exclaims and pulls Mingyu into a kiss by the back of his neck.

"Oh! Me too!" Jeonghan exclaims from a car opposite Joshua and pulls Jihoon into a kiss.

"Oh, stop," Seungcheol comments with a smile. "Let's just go to the music room."

Seungcheol climbs out of the car and is soon leading the way through the halls with one hand in Chan's and his other arm intertwined with Wonwoo's.

They go through the day, and class is just like every other day of the week. Seungcheol's favorite part of the day is training because even though he's working hard towards his debut, he gets to see all of his soulmates in one room together.

"How was theater?" Seungcheol asks from his place next to Jeonghan.

"It was good.

"How was soccer practice?

"Good. I learned a new trick."

"That's great! What are we doing today?"

"Just group practice."

"Ok. Then I think I'm gonna take a nap."

"More sleep?"

"Yeah, will you lay with me?"

"Of course. I'd lay with you any time."

"Thank you. I love you."

"I love you, too. Let's go practice now."

Seungcheol leads rehearsal successfully for a couple hours before he's pulled to the side to talk with the manager.

"Seungcheol, your debut is this month, do you think you're ready?" Manager Jeon asks.

"I think so, hyung," Seungcheol replies. "I've been meaning to ask, will we be living in a dorm?"

"We're not sure yet. Do you want to live in a dorm?"

"Well, I guess it would be good. We basically live together at this point so maybe it would be better to move since we're kinda taking over our parents' house."

"Ok I think there's an empty dorm in the same building as NU'EST so you'll probably end up there."

"Ok hyung, thank you."

Seungcheol goes back to his soulmates and helps them put their stuff away before they all go to the cars.

"What did he want to talk about, hyung?" Chan takes Seungcheol's hand and swings it between them.

"Oh, just if we were ready, and we talked about maybe moving into a dorm."

"But I like living with your parents. They're so nice."

"I do, too, but I think it might be time to move out."

"True, and I guess we won't be that far away, right?"

"Right."

"Then I guess it's ok."

"Good. Sit with me on the way home."

Seungcheol takes Chan's bag and puts it in the back of the car before he slides into the backseat with the younger.

Seungcheol enjoys being with his youngest soulmate. He enjoys having younger soulmates to take care of. They're all so pretty and sweet and he just loves them.

 They're all so pretty and sweet and he just loves them

// Check out my other stories!