65

"Minnie, you're leaving us?" Soonyoung asks, showing his phone to Jihoon and Seokmin

Are Seventeen's Seokmin and Joshua leaving the group to go on their own?

"I could never leave you, Soonie. Those are just the words of a stupid reporter."

"I hope you're not talking about me," Joshua interrupts from across the room.

"You're not a stupid reporter," Jihoon smiles and beckons Joshua over. "You're a genius editor."

"Look at this article," Seokmin laughs as Joshua sits with them. "It's ridiculous."

"I knew someone was taking pictures of us that day," Joshua sighs. "That's kind of funny that they think we'd leave. I love you, Seokmin, but I could never leave any of our soulmates, especially Seungcheol and Jeonghan."

"I would never ask you to, hyung."

Seokmin smiles sweetly and receives a kiss on the cheek from Joshua.

"I know. I'm going to post a picture from that date and just make a short statement."

"Can I pick the picture?" Seokmin asks.

"Sure."

Joshua opens the Seventeen instagram on his phone before handing it to Seokmin.

Seokmin scrolls through, finding the day of their date before carefully looking at each one and choosing his favorite.

"I like this one." Seokmin shows the phone to Joshua, an image of the two of them on their picnic blanket, Joshua kissing Seokmin's cheek.

"Me, too."

Joshua takes his phone back, going to the caption area and filling it in.

'2/13 because we'll never be any less than 13'

"I love that," Seokmin comments.

"Can I see?" Jihoon asks.

"Of course, love," Joshua replies and hands Jihoon the phone.

"That's a perfect caption."

"I'm gonna need that picture!" Soonyoung exclaims. "It's so cute!"

"Just screenshot it, Soonie," Seokmin replies.

"You're right!" Soonyoung opens his own phone and quickly finds the picture and takes a screenshot of it. "Perfect, now I have a new lockscreen."

"You're so cute, love," Joshua coos. "Now let's go, we're supposed to have a meeting soon."

"Oh, right," Jihoon replies and stands. "I forgot about that, to be honest."

"Me, too," Soonyoung adds.

Soonyoung stands before helping Seokmin and Joshua up. He holds Seokmin's hand tightly and waits for Joshua and Jihoon to start down the hall in front of them before walking together with Seokmin.