11

"I got this for you

"I got this for you."

Minghao walks up to his oldest hyung, handing him a small camel plush.

"Thank you, darling. It's very cute, and so are you."

Minghao looks down with a slight blush as he moves to the next boy. A smile appears on Jeonghan's face as he's handed a small giraffe plush. Minghao receives a soft kiss on the cheek from Joshua as he hands him a sheep plush.

"Is this what you got when we went to the store?" Joshua asks.

"Yeah, do you like it?" Minghao replies softly.

"We love it, baby," Jeonghan answers.

Minghao looks down with a light blush before moving to Jun and Wonwoo, both boys receiving a different colored cat. Mingyu smiles brightly as he receives a puppy. Chan is the last one, receiving a small dinosaur.

"Thank you, hyung," Chan smiles and holds the plush in his hands. "Did you get one for yourself, too?"

"I got this frog," Minghao pulls out a dark green frog, placing it in Chan's hands with the dino. "Will you hold him for me while I go put the rest away?"

"Sure hyung."

"You got more?" Seungcheol asks before Minghao walks away.

"I got thirteen, so that when we meet all our soulmates, we'll each have one."

"That's so thoughtful of you, Minghao. You can put them in one of the top shelves in my closet."

"Ok hyung." Minghao skips away and up the stairs.

Seungcheol watches as Chan smiles softly, gently wrapping his hands around the animals. He gently strokes them with his fingers, not noticing all of his hyungs watching with soft looks on their faces.

"You're literally the cutest thing I've ever seen," Minghao breaks the silence and takes a seat next to Chan. "When's your audition?"

"A week from tomorrow."

"Hopefully your new clothes arrive by then," Seungcheol comments.

"If not, you can wear something of mine," Minghao replies. "We're around the same size."

"You'll look great in Hao's clothes!" Mingyu exclaims.

"You definitely will, and you'll definitely make it." Wonwoo adds.

"Really? You think so?" Chan asks.

"Of course. I've seen you practicing with Jun. You're really good."

"Thank you." Chan looks down with pink cheeks. "Jun's a good teacher."

"Aww, you're a good student," Jun coos. "I'm sure you'll pass the audition and join our group."