12

"My audition is today!" Chan runs downstairs to his hyungs, dressed in Minghao's clothes since his hadn't arrived yet

"I'm sure you'll do great, sweetheart," Minghao smiles and pecks Chan on the cheek.

"Thanks, hyung!"

"Ready to go?" Seungcheol asks. "I'm driving you, who's coming with?"

Seungcheol sits in the front with Chan and Jeonghan, Jun, and Minghao sit in the back.

"You're really talented, Channie, I'm sure you'll pass!" Jun exclaims.

"Thanks, hyung." Chan smiles at the boys in the back before turning to Seungcheol as they park. "You'll be here when I'm done, right?"

"Of course, darling."

Chan squeezes Seungcheol's hand before grabbing his bag and exiting the car.

"He'll be fine, right?"

"Of course he will, Cheollie." Jeonghan moves to the passenger seat and takes Seungcheol's hand, pulling him closer and giving him a soft kiss.

The four boys remain in the car, listening to the radio, anxious for their youngest to return.

********

"Cheol hyung!" Chan runs up to the driver's side of the car and jumps in Seungcheol's lap. "I made it! They said they really liked my style!"

"That's great, darling!" Seungcheol hugs Chan close. "Now we can go to school together!"

"Let's go out to the diner, and we'll call the other boys, too," Jeonghan suggests.

"I'd like that, hyung. Can I sit with Hao?"

"Of course."

Chan is released and he moves to sit between Minghao and Jun.

"I'm so proud of you, sweetheart." Minghao wraps his arm around Chan's waist and cuddles into his side.

"You can join our dance class!" Jun exclaims.

"I'd love to, hyung."

The boys cuddle as the two eldest link hands. Seungcheol drives them to the diner and Jeonghan calls the rest of their mates.

"You're coming to school with us, baby!" Joshua lifts Chan in a hug as soon as he steps out of the car. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks hyung! Don't tell your Mama, I wanna tell her."

"You can tell her at family dinner tonight."

The boys all freeze as there's a beep from Jeonghan's watch.

"Well, let's go in and see."

Seungcheol leads the way, his hand in Jeonghan's.

********