That's a child!

The cold arctic was biting, but that was alright. Compared to the freezing temperatures of the Antarctic where he made a home for himself in the previous SMP he was invited to, this was nothing.

Techno was in search of a new home base, away from all the crazy people on this SMP. So, Techno fled, hundreds of meters away to a land of snow across the ocean.

A light shining in the distance caught his attention, a village. Techno began to approach the place in order to ask the NPC's there if he could stay the night before continuing on his quest for a good home.

Yelling and jeering caught his attention, however. Off a few feet away, a young half piglin child was being chased out of the village. They seemed badly injured as well.

Techno felt something akin to empathy for the child and found himself getting angry at the ignorant NPC's on the child's behalf.

This scene was all too familiar to Techno, the discrimination, the fighting for your life, the desperation, the fear. He had experienced it himself, up until he was ten and Phil found him and taught him about different servers and world's.

He was moving before he realized it and was standing in front of the child, glaring down at the NPC's. "Leave." He growls, his golden eyes flashing underneath his boar skull mask.

The villagers quickly scattered back to the safety of their homes, a few smart ones apologizing for their rude behavior. Soon enough, it was the child and Techno.

Techno turns to look at the child's state, only for them to have passed out in the freezing cold, the huge gash in their side dripping blood into the ground, and their torn shirt showing several other scars.

Techno sighs as he pulls out a regeneration potion from his inventory and forces the unconscious child to drink it.

Technoblade was slightly surprised that the wound healed quickly and easily instead of simply speeding up natural recovery slightly. That indicated that this child was a player.

Everyone knew that the world was bugged. If you die a certain amount of traumatizing times, you'll immediately be sent back to your spawn world, instead of respawning where you last slept. Now, Dream, Tommy, and Wilbur decided to have fun with it and wrote a lives system into the server description. But, for Dream's SMP to be glitched enough to accidentally becoming a spawn world for someone as well? That was so unlikely that it may as well be impossible.

Techno unconsciously connected his and Dream's minds together to talk.

"Hello?" Dream asked, slightly confused as to why someone was suddenly in his VC.

"Hallo."

"Oh, hey Techno. There something you need?"

"Uh... Yeah. It'd be easier for you to see yourself." Techno mutters, sending Dream his coordinates.

Dream stays silent for a moment before humming in acknowledgment. Normally he wouldn't go out somewhere unknown for no reason, but this is his rival, so he'll do this as a favor to him. "Alright. I'll see you in a bit."

Techno quickly leaves the VC and takes off his cloak, wrapping it around the small child to ensure they don't freeze as Techno walks over to the nitwit's house just outside of the village and kicks him out.