Welcome to Prison

Arrow's waking was a slow and painful one. Their headache was definitely not helping. The cold floor they ended up waking up on definitely did not help either.

Looking around, Arrow was confused and concerned to see that they couldn't recognize for the life of them where they were.

The room was small, and had a tiny bathroom off to the side. An uncomfortable looking twin sized bed was pushed to the corner, and a small desk is pushed in the opposite corner. The only exit was an iron door across the room.

Arrow feels tears start to prick at the corner of their eyes. They were who knows where, in a very uncomfortable room, far away from their pack, all alone.

The young child scurries to the the wall and presses their back against it, curls up into a tight ball and sobs into their knees. This was simply just far too overwhelming. They just want to go home.

They want to go back to warm cabins with fluffy blankets, hot cocoa, and late night stories. They want to go back to soft capes and warm hugs, fun nights where they were hoisted on top of large shoulders.

They want safe wings to shield and large, sharp tusks to protect. They want shiney trinkets to fiddle with and the soothing sound of a crackling fire.

"Papa... Help, I want to go home..." The child whispers shakily to the air.

Little did Arrow know that a certain someone was watching them cry.

Quackity grins to himself as he watches the young piglin fall apart in their lonely little cell, alone and afraid.

His plan was coming together well. Soon Technoblade will rush in to rescue his kid and that's when he'll strike. Just when the immortal warrior is just within reach of his precious child, that's when Quackity will end the disgusting little thing.

He won't make it quick, either. Perhaps he'll torture the thing like he did Dream. That might be an enjoyable way to pass the time.

Quackity nods to himself as the idea settles in his mind. Yes, he'll have some "fun" with the kid before Technoblade gets here.

Technoblade was pacing back and forth. Phil, watching his long time friend and now platonic husband pace back and forth.

"Mate, calm down and think. We need preparation time and information before we do anything rash." Phil tries to council.

Techno spins around, growling at Phil. "My pup is being held in a prison. My pup, Philza."

Phil sighs and holds his hands up in surrender. "I'm not saying that they aren't. And I'm also not saying that we won't rescue the pup. What I am saying is that we need to stop, think about this rationally, and proceed from there."

Technoblade glares at Phil, but calms down as he starts to hear reason. "Fine. I guess, I'll get Dream out of there as well. Might as well burn the place to the ground."

Phil smiles and nods his head, glad his old friend finally found reason.

"Let's get the Syndicate together. We've got a prison to burn to the ground."