Green Festival

Five weeks after the dog army had begun to take shape, the new L'manburg festival was set to take place.

In that time, Techno and Tommy took a hostage and got Techno most of his items back, now only missing his trident.

Meanwhile, Arrow helped set up a netherwart farm with Phil. Arrow had asked Phil and Techno about the two hybrids they ran into at the portal, but the adults had no idea who they were. Given how helpful the two were, though they weren't deemed a threat.

Arrow huffs as they lift some spruce logs up, scurrying over to Phil with them.

Techno smiles fondly as Tommy shouts a goodbye at the two other people staying with him and Techno.

"Arrow! Make sure the old man doesn't keel over and die, would ya?!" Techno shouts as he walks off. Arrow giggles as Phil gasps in mock offense.

"You're almost as old as I am, hypocrite!" Phil yells back, laughing.

Arrow smiles as they set down the logs they were carrying and waving excitedly at Techno and Tommy as they wander off.

"I hope they come back home safe. Dad said the last festival went super bad for him." Arrow mutters to Phil, who only shrugs.

"I'm sure they'll be fine, mate. They know how to take care of themselves." Phil says, turning back to the project. "Now, come on! We've got a farm to finish."

"Tommy!" Techno hisses as he watches Tommy run off into the destroyed community house. The pup was running into his death, and for what?! A dumb music disc?!

Techno thought back to Arrow giggling happily while running from a snow covered Tommy. The two were really close. Arrow would be heartbroken if the fellow pup was to die. (Techno would be too. He just isn't ready to admit to it yet.)

Growling lowly to himself, Techno straps on his netherite armor quickly and rushes in after Tommy.

"This needs to be handed over and burned. Now." Punz says blankly from his position on top of the ruins of the community house.

A cacophony of noise and arguments quickly rings out as Dream tries to explain further why Tubbo needs to hand over the pup's music disc.

Techno never really understood what the deal was with those blasted things. All they seem to do is tear people apart.

When he tunes back in, Techno hears Dream finish his speech by saying, "Look, Tubbo I need the disc."

Suddenly a bone chillingly familiar voice rings out. "No! No..."
Tommy.

What was the idiot kid thinking rushing in and revealing himself like that?! He was going to get himself killed! Rushing out of his hiding place that he messaged Tommy to meet him at, Techno runs over to the community house, the conversation carrying on.

"What..?" Dream murmurs as Tommy continues to stammer out protests.

"Tommy?!" Fundy cries out in shock.

"Wait is this Tommy? Are you invis?" Dream asks, more to himself than anyone else.

"Yeah, yeah you don't need-" Tommy cuts himself off, seemingly hating to even think of the possibility of what could have just happened.