[25]

3rd Person POV

A century passed after that meeting. Like what the red goddess expected, the humans turned into monsters. Greed, Lust, you name it. It's not only troubling for her realm but also to the 3 realms handled by her fellow gods and goddess.

"Ash." She called out to her faithful grim reaper as her eyes gazed at the orb before her that shows the state of the world they're supposed to take care of.

"You called (y/n)-sama?" Ash, still in his reaper form, bowed down to the goddess.

"Can you secure the chamber of souls? And please post some grimlings, as what you call the mini grim reapers, to guard the chambers." Her eyes, that remained calm but held anger within them, glanced at Ash.

"What happened your grace? Is something wrong?" The reaper's sight went to the orb that showed a human performing rituals to bring the dead back to life.

"Humans are tampering with the life and death of some creatures. I can't allow them to do that, it will cause serious trauma and impurity to the soul." Her shoulder drooped in sadness.

"Don't worry my lady. I'll make sure that no soul escapes the chambers and return to the living realm." She showed a faint smile at Ash.

"Thank you Ash. I'm sorry to burden you with these things. You could've just agreed to rid of your memories and be alive again rather than be stuck here in the underworld and handle souls."

"If I agreed, then I wouldn't be able to stay by your side and serve you eternally, right? I wouldn't want to forget you your majesty. I would always choose to be beside you in a heartbeat again and again without a doubt." (y/n) chuckled at his comment.

"Such a smooth talker. Go on now, carry out your orders." She waved her hand dismissingly as Ash bowed once again.

"Expect a positive report, my lady." Then by that, he disappeared.

"You don't need to tell me that for you never failed me." She muttered in the air.

Humans. Such impudent creatures. She never wanted to end up punishing the humankind but if that's what needs to be done to save the world then she will. Her heels clicked on the stone floor as she went outside the palace in the underworld.

"Nix..." She mumbled. Without a second spared, fluttering of wings was heard behind her.

"Yes your majesty?" She gazed outside the dark abyss of the realm of the dead.

"Send a message to all of them that we need an emergency meeting at once." The blazing phoenix immediately flew away to pass on the message from the red goddess.

(y/n) then teleported to the palace in the heavens, which was their meeting area. She was the first one to arrive so she perched herself on the couch as she waited for the arrival of others.

A little while later, the three all made it into the palace and went to their designated seats.

"I bet you all know why I asked for this meeting immediately." The two gods were both fuming in anger while the green goddess don't know what to do since humans are also creatures from her realm.

"The oceans are now populated and a lot of species have gone extinct! I can't tolerate the viciousness of those barbarians any more!" Mizuya angrily spluttered.

"I AGREE TO THE FISH GUY! FUCKING HUMANS SHOOTING EVERYTHING THEY SEE FLYING! WE SHOULD KILL THEM ALL RIGHT NOW!" Kazeko stood up as he angrily flailed his arms around.

The red goddess then glanced at the green goddess who covered her face with her hands for she doesn't know what to do any more. (y/n) stood up from her seat which gained the attention of the two gods. She walked towards Daichi and stood in front of her.

"Daichi, even though they're under your protection and we need your permission to annihilate them, I don't think you have any choice but to agree to what we need to do. Event though you won't allow us, we don't have any much choice but to move according to our plan. I'm not sorry." Daichi lowered her hands on her lap as the bangs of her hair covered the upper part of her face.

"Daichi you must understand. In order to save the other species from extinction and to bring back peace and balance to this world, we must remove that one obstacle that keeps on hindering our plans." (e/c) hues looked at grey eyes and light green eyes, secretly asking for them to convince the goddess as well.

The white god ruffled his silver hair before he proceeded walking closer to (y/n). He glanced at (y/n)'s hues once more for support before looking at the trembling goddess in front of him.

"If we don't finish them, everything in my realm will most likely die in another century or so. There's no good future in them Daichi." Kazeko's tan hand gripped a part of his silk cloth.

"They're right Daichi. Think this thorough. A single species became a threat to everything. Choose wisely, Daichi." Mizuya crossed his arms over his chest as his eyes scanned over Daichi's brown locks.

"Do you think it's that easy to let go?" Her voice, so frail that it might break if she made it even louder.

"We're not saying that it's easy. Think about it, you thi-"

"ENOUGH! I HEARD ENOUGH!" Daichi raised her head and showed her blue eyes filled with rage and sadness.

"I WON'T GIVE UP THE HUMANS! THEY'RE IMPROVING THEMSELVES AND I'M VERY HAPPY TO SEE IT! WHY CAN'T ALL OF YOU UNDERSTAND?!" She stood up, her face red from anger. Her power is reacting up to her emotions, different colors of aura surrounded around her as the wind pick up inside the room.

"Is this your final decision and what you really want Daichi?" (y/n) calmly asked while narrowing her eyes.

"I WILL NEVER GIVE THEM UP AND I SWEAR I WILL DECLARE WAR TO ALL WHO DARES TO TOUCH THEM!"