[7]

(y/n)'s POV

"ugh.." I slowly opened my eyes only to meet ocean blue eyes.

"You're awake at last." His eyes relaxed and fetched the water beside the table to let me hydrate myself. I took it and drank 'til the last drop.

"We're home?" I stood up and walked before the tall windows.

"Yes, you've been a sleep for a week." He hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my right shoulder.

"Oh... A week..." Then reality hit me.

"FREAKING NOODLESSS!! A WEEK???" I ran towards the bathroom to get myself cleaned up to head for school.

"No sorry for hitting my beautiful face with your sharp shoulder?" He said matched with a crying face while massaging his chin.

"I'M SORRYY!!! P.S. MY SHOULDER IS NOT SHARPP!!" I shouted.

"HAHAHA Fine then just head down if you're done with your duties as a lady." Then the last thing I heard is the door closing.

~Some minutes laturr~

I ran down the stairs heading for the door.

"You're packed food princess of gluttony." He stated while handing me my breakfast.

"Thanks and will you please drive me to school? I'm pretty late." I pleaded.

"Yeah, sure, I'll just get the keys." Then he messed up my hair.

~Fast forward to UA~

I breathed in some air and soundly breathed it out.

"That's some nice air. I'm back UA."

"(y/n)-chan?" I turned around to face a brunette.

"Uraraka? What is it?" I tilted my head to the side only to make her and midoriya to turn red.

"I-I-I'm j-j-just glad t-th-tha-that you're well... Kyaaaahhhhh!!!" Then she ran off ahead while dragging a red murmuring midoriya.

"Eh?"

"Hey stupid!" I once again looked at who called me and there I saw the angriest man I have ever met in my whole life.

"Why are you calling yourself douchebag?" I replied.

"YOU BITCH!!! COME BACK HERE" I started running while laughing at him before he even replied.

~To the Classroom~

I sat down quietly while scanning the notes I borrowed from Iida. My focus was broken once I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Have you been well?" This shocked me and made my eyes ball out. Did Todoroki really asked if I'm well?

I replied with a happy hum with matching happy closed eyes. This made a slight tint of pink visible on his face. He quickly composed himself and nodded. So, I get back to my studies and made sure that I won't miss anything they had for a whole weak if I don't want to get kicked out.

Everyone settled down to their respective seats when All Might energetically went in the room. He made us wear our suits 'cause we were having a two on two battle. Heroes vs villains.