[13]

(y/n)'s POV

The melody of the chirping birds woke me up from my slumber. So it was just a dream... I miss them so bad. The creaking of the door pulled me out of my thoughts as black hair invaded my vision.

"You're awake?" He sat on the bed and carefully removed strands of hair that was on face.

"Yeah, why are you here?" Our stares softened at each other...

"I just wanted to check up on you to see if you're already awake." I hummed as a response and scooted closer to his sitting form, hugging him while still lying down. He chuckled at this.

"Still sleepy, my lady?" He began running down his fingers on my hair. I agreed by nodding. I closed my eyes and buried my face on his side, inhaling his blueberry mint scent.

We stayed like this for a few couple of minutes until he cupped my cheeks which made me open my eyes and look up at him. I took in his face at the moment, his perfect jaw line gracing his features, his ocean blue eyes complimenting his pale smooth skin, his thin lips that curved into a grin when he noticed that I was studying him.

"Like what you see?" He tilted his head in amusement. I let out a laugh.

"Nah, you're ugly." He pouted at my tease.

"Hmph, let's go eat breakfast now." He stood up that made me unlock my limbs at him.

"What's for breakfast?" I sat up and reached my arms to him like a child, clenching and unclenching my hand at the same time.

"Hmm, pancakes, hotdogs, and some eggs. I'm gonna give you more cuddles later so let's eat for now." He gave out a closed eye smile. My arms fell into my sides and slumped my shoulders while pouting.

"C'mon now, I'm gonna wait for you downstairs." He then left me in my room.

I stayed for a moment to think what I should wear for today. I stood up and rummaged through my walk-in closet. I guess some blouse and slacks would be fine. I wore a white long sleeved blouse and black slacks. I took a sit and wore grecian sandals. This would do.

I hurried downstairs and went into the kitchen where I found a smiling Ash sitting on one of the chairs and Veronica who was serving the meals.

"Hurry up now or the food will get cold." I just shrugged and took a seat across from him.

"What do you wanna do today?" He asked before drinking his glass of water.

"How about movie marathon?" I asked.

"Sure, I'll have Veronica reserve seats in the cinema." Before he even call Veronica, I interrupted.

"No, how about some alone time? Just you and me in the mini theater room we have? Besides I miss cuddling with you because of school. Or maybe some outdoor cinema tonight?" I gulped down my drink and look at him who was frozen at his seat with wide eyes. I showed a smile which made him go back to his senses.

"Of course, why not? Then it's settled for tonight, how about the rest of the afternoon?" I hummed in thought.

"Well, we can play video games or ride horses." I took my plate and went to put it in the sink. He did the same after me.

"We'll do both then." He flashed a grin at me.

~Mini Time Skip~