[8]

(y/n)'s POV

"Heyo!!" I shouted as I jogged towards my classmates with a grin on my face.

"Young (y/n)." All might called me from the front. I simply waved and walked towards him

"Too bad I can't continue my spar with you." He said with a hint of disappointment.

"Why so?" I asked, slightly tilting my head with curious (e/c) orbs.

"The principal forbid it just a while ago." He lowered his head and let out a sigh. I stared at him for a bit then giggled. Unnoticed by me, almost everyone blushed at my action.

"It's okay, maybe we can spar sometime." I patted his shoulders and smiled at him brightly.

"Sooner or later I guess. Well, that's all for today children! You should all head home now!" He notified the class. I ran to the classroom after he declared that it is now free to go home.

I immediately but carefully grabbed my bag and head out. I was so excited that I accidentally bumped with someone. I lost my balance and closed my eyes from the impact. I braced myself from the fall but I felt a cold embrace instead. I slowly opened my eyes and met with a wonderful pair of heterochromia eyes. He slowly lifted me up closer to his face until I can feel his warm minty breath. As we both realized what position we were exactly in, we quickly composed ourselves and looked away from each other's eyes. I took a glance at him with a pout then bowed down.

"I'm sorry for bumping into you." I muttered. A few seconds passed and I felt a pat on my head. I raised only my head and got a view of the boy's flattered expression while he was looking at his right side.

"It's fine. You can go now." He mumbled. I flashed a closed-eye smile at him and ran happily to the parking lot. Little did I know that my smile only worsened the pink shade that lingers on his cheeks.

"Hi Ash!!" I alarmed him as I ran closer to our car. He turned to me with a smirk on his lips.

"My lady is pretty energetic today, something must've happened, care to share?" He lowered his head so we can have the same eye level and flashed the kind of grin he has that can make any girl fall for him instantly.

"I'll tell you later at home! Let's go now!!" I excitedly told him and went first inside the Rolls Royce.

"As you wish my little angel." He went to the driver's seat and started the car.

~Fast forward by Momo's wealth~

I slowly put my bag on the table in our living room while waiting for Ash so I can show him my surprise. When I heard a door open and close, excitement flowed through my veins once again and immediately looked at Ash's walking form.

"So what is it angel?" As he dropped the keys on the table and sat beside me.

"You can't believe what I found at school." I repeatedly glanced at him and at my bag.

"What's with your bag?" He asked. That's it, I can't take my excitement anymore so I opened my bag with a big smile on my face. Instead of seeing an egg, all I saw was a red bird.

 Instead of seeing an egg, all I saw was a red bird

My mouth was left slightly opened by the shock. I leaned a little closer at the bird and stared deeply into its eyes as it did back to me. A matter of seconds later until I felt a sharp pain in my head. I winced and went back to lean on the couch.

"What's wrong?" Ash hurriedly inspected my head for injuries.

"Nothing, just a minor headache." I regained my posture and look at the bird staring seriously at him.

"Why are you staring at me little birdie?" I asked while tilting my head.

"I have a name you know." It replied back. It.... replied..... back.....

"N-N-NA-NANIIIIII!!!!" I ran to the back of my couch and hid.

"(y/n) what are you doing there." Ash poked my head. I can hear flaps of wings and then I felt a weight on my shoulder.

"So shocked? I wasn't shocked like that when I heard you talk." It snapped at me.

"Because it was normal for humans to talk." I snapped back at it.

"You're probably addressing me as 'it' but please have some respect. You can call me Nix, please address me by my name or as 'he' not 'it'" It looked at me like I was dumb or something.

"(y/n) who are you talking to?" My attention diverted to Ash and buffered for a few seconds.

"This bird is talking." I pointed at it while not bothering to look at it.

"I just told you my name and to address me as 'he'" It replied with a hint of boredom.

"*sigh* You need some rest. You're hallucinating. How can a bird talk?" He lend me a hand for me to stand and he led me to my room. The bird followed us.

"Yeah, I think I'm just too tired. I think I just need some rest. Hey little birdie would you mind sleeping by the bedside drawer?" I asked the little bird.

"Why would I sleep there if I could sleep on a comfortable bed?" He smartly replied.

"Oh yeah hehe, sorry, go sleep on my other pillow then." After I said that, it flew right on top of the pillow beside me and he positioned himself to sleep.

"You're really hallucinating, but I think the bird understands you. Well, just call me if you need anything. Goodnight angel." He kissed me by the forehead and headed out of my room closing the lights with it.

"Goodnight birdie." I whispered and let my mind drift off to sleep.

~Next morning by uraraka's cute brown hair~

The sunlight blinded my orbs once more as I slowly opened them like any other day. Well, I got a very good rest and I guess the hallucination is gone as well. I looked over to my side only to see the sleeping figure of the bird who I talked to yesterday.

"It's sleeping soundly." I mumbled.

"Need more rest birdie? You can have my pillow if you want." I brushed its head with my thumb as I said so.

"Shut up I need more rest." It retorted.

My eyes balled out as I heard those words...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-•-

A/N: Hello my readers~ Merry Christmassss ^ω^ this is my christmas gift to all of you I hope you like it thank you for your endless support!! I love you alllllll ≥﹏≤