a/n

guys, i am very very sowwy to tell you that i am not going to update this anymore, including wanderlust.

tbh, idk how a simple gc snippet turned into a plotline. or story. but i'm glad it did because i discovered my passion for writing right here! (my writing is shit tho 😖)

although, i think i will add some notes for rvd gc that may have given you some kind of closure. here it is!

- [x] cheryl and toni drops a bombshell to the "group" that they are trying to adopt.
- [x] veronica still have feelings for cheryl even though it's been five years since they saw each other
- [x] jug reveals to veronica that he has been dating people for the past 5 years, a lot actually
- [ ] kevin decides to focus on his studies on theater and applies to another college
- [x] jughead sURPrIsInGlY sTiLl have feelings for betty cooper, betty freaking cooper
- [x] jughead WASNT DRUNK when the first chapter was released or betty lied to veronica *mind blown omg*

code: bbj = betts be jones
code: sss = southsideserpents
code: jnb = jughead & betty
code: twopink = pregnant
code: jty = jughead to you
code: buwra = bughead will rise again

5 year gap places them in:

*  ronnie and betty in NYC
*  jug still in Connecticut
* toni & cheryl in Austin, Texas
* kevin and arch in la

friendships that are intact:
v&b, v&k c&k, j&t, t&k, and a& everyone.

friendships that ain't:
v&t, v&c, b&k, c&b, b&t, k&j, and c&j.

friendships that are kinda intact:
v&j and j&b

jug - writing his book
betty - has a job as a journalist

cheryl - creating a business
veronica - has a wedding dress store

kevin - is finding a firm
toni - photographer and is helping cheryl with it

arch - barista

let's be real, this story was shit. i was making plotlines by the second i wrote the bloody thing. and well, i did not know that outlines existed.

at the very, very end, i probably made them all best friends uwu forever and boom happy ending like disney because angst isn't mah thing, see that part where archie doesn't know how to spell serpent and go from there.

also if you read my book as i started it, you probably me rewriting the whole story and removing the core-6-finds-each-other-again-through-archie's-guest-appearance-on-ellen-which-now-i-would-make-it-NOT-ellen-but-the-late-late-show-with-james-corden-hes-my-fave plot. if you did, erase that from your mind.

the reason for me not continuing is that well, i lost my spark with these stories, nay this app. i used to love it, or i thought i did. but well, reading and writing fanfics were an escape from my life and even though i do love that i was happy when typing out this story, i was sad too.

well, that does it. i hope that you'll maybe make an ending for yourself for this fic to satisfy yourself and also, have a great life! live wildly in the walls of your home because of covid. and stay safe!

(also i'm keeping the stories here so that i could laugh at this when i'm 27)

-sakireinhart