Needed Comfort

Kirishima sat there, crying into Bakugo's shoulder. He knew he needed someone to help him like that, but he didn't know just how much he really did need it.

"I'm sorry...your shirt is all wet."

"It's ok. You know how many of these black tank tops I have, I wear them all the time." Bakugo said. Yes it was true he did wear them all the time but he was forgetting one small detail.

"Bakugo didn't you..didn't you blow up your closet."

"Shut up dumbass, I'll buy more." Bakugo hugged Kirishima tighter, trying to shut him up.

They sat like that for another couple minutes before Kirishima leaned back and positioned himself more comfortably sitting on the edge of the bed. His eyes were red, puffy, and a little bloodshot but it would go away so he tried to ignore it.

The silence filled the room. There was a little tension, but it was mostly comforting silence. However, as the quiet continued it started to grow a little awkward. Bakugo had his hands together and crossed and was staring at the ground. Kirishima was just looking out the one window in his room with his hands behind him, holding him up.

"Shitty Hair, are you going to eat the Katsudon or not, idiot?" Bakugo said, breaking the silence.

"Huh- oh um is that what you made? Yeah of course I'll eat it. Now that you mention it I'm starving."

"That's what happens when you stay up until 5 AM and don't wake up until 2 PM...dumbass." Bakugo snarled. Even in their awkward environment he could make snarky remarks...sort of.

Kirishima chuckled and picked up the lukewarm bowl of food. In the time they spent ignoring it, it had cooled down a fair amount. Not knowing what to say or look at while he was eating, Bakugo just went back to staring at the floor.

"Wow Bakugo this is really good! I knew you could cook and everything but wow!" Kirishima beamed.

"It's not that hard. Just eat it." Bakugo said. As much as he wanted to seem braggy and confident as usual he couldn't help but blush from the compliment.

<~~~~~~>

Word count-359 

If you have any requests, questions about the stories, or questions about me don't be afraid to comment.

Have a wonderful day/night!