where it all started...

You're new here btw? Cuz I..I never seen you before. I asked
" Yeah I just moved here in Riverdale with my parents and the other blossom family members "
That's amazing! I said happily, wait...you're a blossom??
" Yeah...I am..you prob don't wanna talk to me anymore after this.. "
No no I wanna talk to you of course, from as I know blossoms are not that good but you seem so nice. I said and smiled while looking at her beautiful eyes the whole time
" Thank you..Toni "

" You know I never had real friends bc of my family...but I'm not like them at all...they hate everyone and spread hate... everything they do they're doing it for money... but I'm a completely different person.."
Cheryl said and some tears came down to her cheeks
Hey it's okay cutie, I'm sure you are a good person Cheryl.. I came closer to her and softly wiped her tears from her cheeks. And hugged her sloftly...

Cheryl's Pov

She leaned in to hug me and I hugged her too..she was caressing my hair with kindness...this felt so well..I felt like for the first time in my life someone cares..I mean we don't know eachother well we just met..but this was so nice.
" I think that you needed this " she said with her gorgeous smile.
I did yes but now I have to go...thank you again!
See you tomorrow then ?
" Yeah see ya T-T "
T-T ? . I asked
" T-T yeah it's a nickname you don't like it? "
No...no I do ! It's nice...see ya tomorrow beautiful. I said with a big smile in my face and she smiled back.

Skip 3 months ✨

Toni's Pov

Since that day Cheryl and I are hanging out everyday! We're really close friends..
And she told me some personal things about her and I did too! She also mentioned that she's a lesbian too.. I got so happy when I heard that..cuz..I..can't see her as a friend..I have feelings for her...she doesn't know obviously. My stomach has butterflies everytime I see her and her beautiful brown eyes and that body damn...that smile... she's just perfect...and it's not just that.. it's her beautiful voice and the way she says my name. Ahhh she's the cutest..

Cheryl's Pov

Toni and I decided to have a sleepover at my place tonight and we're gonna watch a movie and stuff. I'm so excited! After a long time I'm happy again. That girl made me happy. Only she can do that...only she can make me feel this way.