Chapter Eight

Lloyd!" Fennec screamed. He still came closer to them. Kiko ran at Lloyd, fully charged. He swatted her off like she was just a fly, and she yelped. Lloyd jumped back, but then went to his previous, evil state. That's when Fennec got an idea.
"Kiko, keep going at him, you remind him of Akita!" Kiko responded by charging at Lloyd again, getting knocked back once more. While Kiko distracted him, Fennec was able to get a better look at him. His eyes weren't there. Not like he had no eye sockets, that would be gross. His eyes were like Silas's bad eye, just white.
"Well that's not normal." She muttered to herself.
"The cavalry has arrived!" Fraisure announced as he glanced out the window.
"Good, maybe they are a bit more useful than Kiko. She's only slowing him down!" Martina yelled in panic. Silas quite obviously took offense to that.
    "Hold him off until Akita gets up here, she would be a big help right about now." Said Fennec, lighting up her hands, ready to fight. Just the door crashed open, three kids, seven adults, and one wolf pouring out of it. Akita saw Lloyd and ran up to him. She caught him off guard and jumped up on him, licking his face. He still didn't resent. Then she transformed. Everyone covered their eyes from the glow Akita put off when she transformed. When they took their hands off their eyes, they saw one thing- Akita kissing Lloyd.
    "Silas, start filming." Fennec muttered over her shoulder.
    "One step ahead of you." He replied.
    "Good" She muttered back.
    "So is your dad, Cole, and Jay." Silas said. When Akita pulled away, Lloyd just stared at her.
    "You've never done that before." He said. Akita just smiled, then Lloyd quickly pulled her back in. A couple moments later, something else emerged from the shadows. Then multiple other things after it. Then the room filled with smoke, and everyone blacked out.
Word count: 311