Telling My Best Friend!!

The next morning I woke up with the sun shinning im my face. It kinda hurt because of all the crying I did last night. So I decided to pull myself out of bed and get ready for the day. I took my shower, brushed my teeth, and then I decided to just go with something simple to wear today. As in a pair of blue sweatpants by pink, a shirt that says, what you twerkin wit?, and a pair of black converse. I put my hair in a messy bun , applied some clear lip gloss on my lips then I was ready for the day. So I went downstairs to fix my morning protein shake and be on my way but just when I was about  to open the door my mom stopped me.

"Hi baby how are you feeling" she asked.

"Fine" I said with a little bit of attitude.

I mean I love both of my parents to the end of the world but how in the heck  are they gonna tell me we're moving in less than a week and then expect me to be ok. HOW!!

"Baby I understand that your upset bu- I cut her off.

"UPSET, UPSET" I yelled.

"Im not upset, im angry" then I left slamming the door behind me. I mean how could she stand there and ask me am I ok. DOES IT LOOK LIKE IM OK?!!? But I just have to get this off my mind but how? I still have to tell my friends. I was getting frustrated so I just turned up the radio and drove to school.

*At School*

When I walked into school I seen tay standing by my locker waiting for me.

"HEY" she said with excitement im her voice.

"Hi" I dragged slowly.

"Whats wrong" she asked.

"Nothing just tired" I lied.

"Oh" she said.

"Umm...are you ready to go to class" I asked.

"NO! NOT UNTIL YOU TELL ME WHATS WRONG" she yelled.

"Shhhh...quiet down tay your causing a scene" I half whispered - yelled.

"A SCENE, CAUSING A SCENE, I WILL SHOW YOU A SCENE!" She yelled. The next thing she did threw me in shock. She, she slapped me like really hard.

"WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TAY!" I yelled.

"BECAUSE YOUR ALWAYS LYING TO ME AND IM YOUR BEST FRIEND" she yelled back.

"Well I thought" she started to cry.

"Tay" I trailed off.

"You are m-

"Save it" she said then stormed off.

*End of day*

I've been calling and txting tay all day but no reply. Aww I cant believe that im losing my best friend. I just cant. So I called one last time, waiting with hope that she answer but NO! Still no answer.

"DAMN" I punched the steering wheel. So I decided to drive to her house

*Tay house*

""Knock knock knock""

"What" she said sadly, opening the door.

"Why wasnt you answering my calls or txts" I snapped.

"Well im sorry" she cryed.

"Its just that I feel like your drifting away from me, u have been lying to me, its... she trailed off wiping a tear away. Seeing my best friend cry breaks my heart, so I have to tell her, I just have to.

"Taylor"... my voice cracked.

"Umm can I tell you something" I said with sadness and fear in my throat.

"Sure, of course" she said.

"Im uhh.... I trailed off.

"Im moving" I whispered.