Chapter 12:The Truth

Klaus POV :

I was sitting in the room doing absolutely nothing .

Five left to his so called office .

Leaving me here all alone in the middle of dangerous time traveling  assassins in the entire space time continuum's head office .

Just Great ...!

All of a sudden Ben pops ups like a ghost , pun intended , and he says he found a office with files in me and five .

Since I had nothing better to do , I dressed up as a assassin or in simple words in wore a black long coat that fit my arms and reached till my knees . And I wore a ridiculous eye patch and behold Klaus Hargreeves the Assassin.

I sneak to the room that Ben is talking about it rather Ben leads me while I try my best to avoid suspicion.

As I reach the office , Ben unlocks the door from inside with the help of my powers .

We enter in the room and Ben points the files .

I go towards them and first pick up fives file .

It was the biggest file I have ever seen .

It was mostly filled with his time in the apocalypse and his killings .

And it's safe to say that the killings exceeded 500 . And there was a label saying Best Assassin and Perfect Assassin .

It opened that folder and what Ben and I read shock is more . Apparently Fives reason for his behavior is completely normal because five's DNA is joined with the DNA of every single known serial killer !!!!?!??!

(Authors Note: I know it hasn't been introduced in the tv show yet but in the comics it shows that five is made of every single known serial killer , it was a project done by the commission)

I looked at Ben expecting him to tell me that what I read was just a hallucination but Ben himself could barely speak . It was safe to say he was speechless .

I moved and snapped myself out of the trance and looked at my file . It was a lot smaller than fives .

Ben also snapped himself .

We looked at my file .

It was basically about my powers .

But one power caught Bens and my eye .

'Immortality'. But that only works when I die but my body is in one piece .

Wait does that mean I did die when I was young . Damn that makes sense now .

I read my file until I realized that the file was leading to my future self . Apparently he survived .

Oh great so when the world ended the commission took my body and put a drug in me that made me extremely high which disabled my all powers except immortality .

And apparently a 19 year old five found me and he ........... killed me !

What the fuck ?!?!?

Ben and I looked at it in horror .

There was a footage .

We played the footage and it showed me and five looking at each other.

I was going to five with tears in my eyes telling him I am his family but five didn't bulge instead he flung a knife at me and it hit my arm .

Then he spatial jumped behind me and and he snapped my neck and I died .

Ben and I looked at the footage in horror .

But just as five was about to leave my neck adjusted itself and I stood up again .

Five was shocked but he didn't give up.

He shot  my head , slit my throat , stab my heart 36 times , gutted me , dropped me from the sky and what not .

In the end I always stood back up , at this point the future me was trembling in fear , because five managed to find a big ass knife .

He sliced my throats and he slashed my gut arms and legs and he tied me up as I slowly bled to death , what was worse that the moment I came back five cut my up again and again .

That went for 7 days according to the footage . Eventually five untied me threw me to the ground and he punched and kicked me repeatedly until I died and then he didn't stop, he picked up the knife and chopped me up into literal small and tiny pieces . Like literal small pieces .

This time I remained dead .

But apparently five had planned something else , he gathered all my remains and put them in a big multiple buckets .

What the hell!?!?

I don't know what's he gonna do with that . But Ben seemingly realized what was about to happen and I unconsciously have gave my power because he closed the footage before o realized what was about to happen.

I wanted to ask Ben why he did that but he said that I would be traumatized.

I trust Ben and I accepted his decision .

All of a sudden there was a alarm blaring and multiple explosions .

What's happening ? Five popped up and he grabbed my arm and said "let's go I destroyed the briefcases and killed the handler and the some other people in charge of the infinite switch board".

He took me and Ben back to the academy using the briefcase he stole .

All 3 of us minus Ben landed on the academy table with a loud thud .

I looked around and saw Luther , Allison and Diego looking at us in temporal shock .

Five smiled at that and he looked at me but I visibly stiffened and looked away .

____________________
TO BE CONTINUED
——————————————