Chapter 10:The Battle with Hazel and Chacha

Klaus POV :

I had successfully finished showering.

I took a towel and dried my self .

I wrapped a towel around my lower body .

And put the headphones back on .

I was dancing around closing my eyes enjoying the music .

Until I heard someone yell very very loudly near my ear .

I jumped from shock and saw it was just ben . I look at him confused but I noticed he looked frantic.

I took of my head phones and that's when I heard the commotion ,

Ben said : "Two intruders attacked the academy and there after five so that means they are one of those time traveling assassins".

That was all I needed to hear before I put in a black dress shirt and gracefully not so tight jeans . I looked weird in my opinion .

I entered the hallway to see Allison , Luther and Diego having a stand-off with the two intruders . One of them was as big as Luther and the other was short probably a women .

I noticed that the women had Vanya in her arms and she was about to fire her head off with the rifle .

I immediately took action . I didn't want to reveal my telekinesis just yet but oh well .

I saw a lamp and I used my abilities to smash the lamp on the women's head .

The mask they both were wearing was creepy as hell .

The women was stunned and Vanya took the chance to escape .

Everyone was looking at each other wondering what just happened until I coughed .

They all looked at me . I looked at the intruders and said : "Alright listen here you two , no one beats my family , alright ! Unless you want to be telekinetically slammed to the wall I suggest you two scram out of here".

The two of them stared laughing . Oh well I did warn them .

I raise both my hands which started to glow blue a bit and I held both of them mid air and slammed them straight to the wall , the wall broke and they went right through .

The others looked at me in shock .

Diego looked at me surprised and said ; "I thought your powers were only related to ghosts".

I shrug and say : "I never said that , my powers are telekinesis , seeing and conjuring ghosts and giving them blue physical form , and stuff like that".

All of a sudden the big one starts to run towards me .

Jesus can't they just give up ? I use my telekinesis to hold him in a single place .

I look at the others and ask : "Where's the other one ?"

They shake their heads and look around . Vanya yelled and pointed above her where the chandelier was about to fall on both Vanya Diego and Allison .

I used my telekinesis to hold the chandelier in mid air .

Great I am about to reach my limit in a few minutes I can't hold the chandelier and the big guy at the same time .

All of a sudden Allison yells 'Klaus !' .
I was confused until something metallic hit the back of my head .

And I passed out .

TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY

I was sitting tied up on the chair while getting tortured by my new friends aka the intruders .