CHAPTER 12

Xiao Zhan sighed

Xiao Zhan sighed

Xiao Zhan sighed

Then.....

Xiao Zhan sighed.

Xiao Zhan then sighed again....

Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue who was waiting for Xiao Zhan to speak up felt like killing Xiao Zhan.

If Xiao Zhan don't stop sighing, they'll really die!

Lan Wangji slowly walk towards them...Peng Chuyue who was afraid for his life is tightly hugging Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng who couldn't bear with Peng Chuyue touching him with his dirty hands suddenly shouted.

"Xiao Zhan!What the fuck are you doing?!"

Xiao Zhan still sighed.

Jiang Cheng knew it.

Xiao Zhan was utterly useless....and them wanting help for Xiao Zhan made Xiao Zhan's useless head grow bigger.

Tsk!this----

Jiang Cheng,even though half scared for his life,had no choice but to at least insult Xiao Zhan for once before dying!

"Xiao Zhan!You fucking faggot!!this is all your fucking fault!"

Lan Wangji stopped.

He was insulted for Xiao Zhan....

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan with his mouth wide open.

"Cheng Cheng...how could you say that to me?to me who's your dearest friend?!"

"Yeah!my dearest friend who wouldn't even save us from his possessive boyfriend!"

Xiao Zhan and Lan Wangji stopped breathing.

Then after a while,both their faces turned red!

"You!Cheng Cheng!What are you saying?! We're not like that!"

Jiang Cheng looking at Lan Wangji's expression and finally figured out how to save his life!

"Really?I think the two of you look so good together though!"talk shits Jiang Cheng while looking at Lan Wangji's Expression which turned back to normal with a satisfied aura around him.

I'm so right!This guy is gay for Xiao Zhan!

"Really?they're both guys though..."

Jiang Cheng looked at Peng Chuyue in disbelief.

Peng Chuyue looked at Jiang Cheng looking at him with disbelief and Lan Wangji who looked as if he badly wants to kill him....

Peng Chuyue turned teary eyed....

Did he mess up?

Peng Chuyue looked at Jiang Cheng to see Jiang Cheng not looking at him anymore...

Jiang Cheng thought that if Peng Chuyue can't survive,at least he can.

Peng Chuyue looked at Xiao Zhan to see Xiao Zhan uttering nonsense like he and Lan Wangji was just misunderstood and that this whole thing is a misunderstanding with a blushing face...like bro...at least care for your friends life....

Jiang Cheng then proceeded to talk shits.

"So what if they're both guys?they still suit each other."

Peng Chuyue found Jiang Cheng acting strange.

Aren't he so against into same-sex relationship?

"But you just said a while ago that Lan Wangji must be forced to get away from Xiao Zhan..."

Lan Wangji's expression turned dark hearing how Jiang Cheng wanted to take Xiao Zhan away from him again...

Jiang Cheng's smile dropped and he gritted his teeth.

This Peng Chuyue!it's not enough that he got himself in trouble that's why he had to drag Jiang Cheng down with him?!

"Lan Wangji...I don't think you would need to kill this guy...I'll kill him for you!"

Jiang Cheng then jumped and strangled Chuyue with his arms.

"You shit!I was trying to at least survive and have you as a sacrifice then you say that to him?!I'm dead now!"

Peng Chuyue while struggling to get free Jiang Cheng then said....

"How-ack! could you-ack! make-ack!  me as ack! sacrifice for you?!I'm your friend!"

"A DUMB friend!"

Peng Chuyue gasped!

"You-ack!how-ack! could you-ack! say that?"

"Grrrrrrrr!!!"

Peng Chuyue,after a while of struggling finally got free and then jumped on Jiang Cheng...

The two rolled around and started pulling hairs with each other...

"You fuck!let go!"

"Fuck you!you let me go first!"

"I don't trust you!"

"Perfect!I also don't fucking trust you!"

"Grrrrrrrr!!!!"

"Grrrrrrrrr!!!!"

Lan Wangji just sighed looking at the scene in front of him.

He felt ashamed fighting with these two guys who is actually beyond Childish.

Lan Wangji looked at Xiao Zhan and walked towards him...

Lan Wangji was about to open his mouth when he heard Xiao Zhan's muttering...

"Really not the case...it's a misunderstanding ok?and the two of you knew that he wanted Wei ying as his password...I'm not even Wei ying...it must be his boyfriend...oh my god..so this is really a misunderstanding..i---"

"Xiao Zhan?"Lan Wangji asked while looking at Xiao Zhan,unsure of what he should say in this situation.

But he thinks that Xiao Zhan and he needs to talk.

Xiao Zhan seemed to be bothered by many things.

Because if he isn't so bothered and distracted...how could he not notice that his two best friends are dead set on killing each other?

Xiao Zhan continued muttering things and Lan Wangji had decided to let it be until he heard sobbings from Xiao Zhan...

"I mean how could he love me? we've only just met for a few months....so how could we ever be together?...I real---"

Lan Wangji panicked and had to shake Xiao Zhan...

"Xiao Zhan!Xiao Zhan!Xiao Zhan!Zhan Zhan!"

Xiao Zhan's eyes widened when Lan Wangji called him Zhan Zhan...

"Wangji?what....."Xiao Zhan looked at the scene behind Lan Wangji and gasped!

"Jiang Cheng!Peng Chuyue!what the hell happened?!"

Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue both looked at Xiao Zhan with their faces full of both scratches and bruises!

"Now you're done spacing out?tsk!"(Jiang Cheng)

"Don't even think about stopping us Xiao Zhan!we have matters to settle that you wouldn't know because you were spacing out so much just cause Jiang Cheng told your crush that the both of you look so good together!"(Peng Chuyue)

"C-crush?!"said Xiao Zhan with his face turning red once again.

Both Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue looked at Xiao Zhan and rolled their eyes!

"Yes!crush!now scram with your crush!"

The fear Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue had for Lan Wangji seemed to disappear now that they're dead set on at least destroying each other....

Lan Wangji just sighed when he saw the two starting their cat fight again and took Xiao Zhan in their room.