CHAPTER 5

"I......"

Imagine Xiao Zhan's shock when he saw all his neighbors  and fire men freaking out in front of his burning house...and seeing a crazy Lan Zhan flinging his house and sword around the burning house as if he has magic that could rebuilt it with whatever he's doing...

He was so shocked he thought he would die of heart attack!

Luckily,the fire stopped after a while and they're now in an apartment waiting to be scolded by Jiang Cheng and Peng Chuyue...

I bet they would be so angry with me and mostly at Lan Zhan....

Xiao Zhan looked at Lan Zhan to see him looking down but not because he's ashamed well maybe a part of it,but most part of it is that....he could see Xiao Zhan's tiny weeny little bulge in Xiao Zhan's pants(and no it's not awake,he's just staring at it.)

Xiao Zhan sighed...

No...he can't explode right now...he can't...he can't...he can't....he can't....he can't!!!!!

He can't stop it right now!!!!

He's really pissed offf!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xiao Zhan suddenly put his foot on the top of the table in front of Lan Wangji!

"You fucking kidding me right now?!huh?!is that fun?!you fucking burned our house!and you're still with your fucking perverted thoughts!ahhh!!!fuck you!"

Lan Wangji blushed...

Xiao Zhan just said that it's 'OUR' house....

But.....

Lan Wangji paled with Xiao Zhan's last words...

"I mean..it's not that I don't like you but still...I mean....I...."Lan Wangji was flustered and sorry and ashamed but most of all,he's just a horny man for Xiao Zhan...

And he's really sorry but he's really horny.

"I mean... instead of fucking me...why don't...I fuck you?"

Lan Wangji looked up to see Xiao Zhan just blankly staring at him as if he couldn't process Lan Wangji's words..

....................

..........................

.................................

"W-hat?"

"I mean...I just..."

Xiao Zhan was pissed.

"Are you seriously thinking about sex right now when our house just got burned all because of you?!"

Lan Wangji had once again,blushed.

Lan Wangji intensely looked at Xiao Zhan and then said...

"I'm so sorry...I'm really sorry..for....burning OUR house..."Lan Wangji shyly said and looked away with his blushing face...

Xiao Zhan also blushed and got shy...

the way Lan Wangji said it was so embarassing and cute he also got shy....

He just noticed that he said that his house were his and Lan Wangji's house...

Oh god...he's so shy and so am I...

Why did I say that it's 'our' house?

Oh god...this is so embarassing...

Xiao Zhan cleared his throat..

"I mean...it's not like I can't buy or build another house but still...if you don't know how to cook you could have told me..then I would...I would have teached you..."said Xiao Zhan with his pouty voice and looked away while blushing...