💛Part 11💙

*With Marinette and Tikki,in Marinette's bedroom*
Marinette: *Sitting at her desk, staring at the miracle box*
Tikki: Marinette, you know you shouldn't find out Chat Noir's secret identity!
Marinette: I know but... I'm the guardian now... does that mean I should know who he is?
Tikki: I don't know, Marinette...
Marinette: I mean, Hawk Moth doesn't know who he is so he won't be able to track him down. I think this could work...
Tikki: I'm still not sure about this...
Marinette: *Starts talking to herself* The question is should I tell Adrien who I am?!
Tikki: I give up...
Marinette: Wait, last time Adrien found out who I was, he turned into Chat Blanc! But why?!
Tikki: This is why I didn't want you to think this much--
Marinette: Am I that horrible?!
Tikki: Listen, Marinette, we don't know what happened that caused him to be Chat Blanc but all I know is he didn't get akumatized because of you!
Marinette: You're right... Adrien kissed me... there's no where he doesn't like me...
Tikki: See.
Marinette: *Hides the miracle box* But how can Adrien be Chat Noir? They're completely opposite...
Tikki: I don't know...
Marinette: Well, I better get to bed. Tomorrow is the last day of rehearsal...

*The next day, everyone is sitting and chatting*
Adrien: *Reading the script*
Marinette: *Walks in*
Alya: *Goes up to her* Hey, Gurl!
Marinette: *Looks at Adrien* Hey, Alya...
Alya: *Looks at Adrien then back at her* What's up?
Marinette: I just need to talk to Adrien...
Alya: *Smirks* Go ahead...
Marinette: Thanks, Alya... *Walks over to Adrien*
Adrien: *Looks up* H..Hey Marinette...
Marinette: Hey... do you mind if I sit next to you?
Adrien: *Smiles and pats the seat next to him*
Marinette: *Sits next to him* I just wanted to apologise for yesterday. I never meant to hurt your feelings...
Adrien: It's okay... just so we're clear, I don't have any feelings for Kagami.
Marinette: Yeah, um, about that... Lila actually told me to say that...
Adrien: She did?
Marinette: Long story short, she stole my diary, threatened me for the part in the play, Chloe got her suspended and I still get to keep the part in the play!
Adrien: Wait, you got her suspended?!
Marinette: Well, Chloe did. But now you know that I never meant to tell you all those things... I actually do like you... a lot...
Adrien: *Holds her hand* Me too...
Marinette: *Blushes* Do you forgive me?
Adrien: Of course I do... this is Lila we're talking about...
Marinette: *Smiles and hugs him*
Adrien: *Hugs back*
Marinette: *Thinks to herself whilst hugging*

Sorry if it's short! Just been busy but I felt like this part didn't need to be long haha ☺

To Be Continued