🤎Part 12🧡

*An hour later, after rehearsals*
Marinette: *Putting her script in her bag*
Alya: *Walks over, smirking*
Marinette: *Looks at her* What?
Alya: I saw you and Adrien hugging earlier. What was that all about?
Marinette: Oh.. um.. just... practice for one of the scenes...
Alya: Hmm... ok, well, I'll see you tomorrow. *Pats her back then walks away*
Marinette: See ya, Alya.
Nino: *Chatting with Adrien, sees Alya* See ya, dude. *Grabs Alya's hand and walks out*
Adrien: *Smiles as they leave and takes a deep breath*
Marinette: *Picks up her bag and walks towards him*
Adrien: *Stops her* Hey, Marinette, before you go... um... I just wanted to... uh... say that you did really well in the scene...
Marinette: *Smiles a little* You too... *Walks away*
Adrien: *Facepalms*
Plagg: And just like that, you're boyfriend and girlfriend... way to go...
Adrien: Yeah, yeah, haha so funny...

*That evening on patrol*
Chat Noir: *Waiting*
Ladybug: *Arrives* Hey, A... I mean... kitty...
Chat Noir: *Grabs her hand, kisses it* Why, hello, M'lady.
Ladybug: *Blushes, but quickly stops* Hey...
Chat Noir: *Smirks* Was that a blush?
Ladybug: N..no... I, uh...
Chat Noir: *Laughs* You know who you remind me of?
Ladybug: w..who?
Chat Noir: My future girlfriend. *Winks*
Ladybug: Chat!... s..stop!
Chat Noir: Ok, m'lady.
Ladybug: Listen, before we start patrol, I wanted to tell you something..
Chat Noir: Ok.
Ladybug: I... uh...
*BOOM!*
Ladybug: What was that?!
Chat Noir: We better check it out!
Ladybug: Right... what I was going to tell you can wait... *Throws her yoyo and swings away*
Chat Noir: *Follows her*

*Outside the school, a supervillain is zapping people with their stun gun*
Zapper: *Evil laugh*
Ladybug & Chat Noir: *Land on the roof*
Ladybug: Great... another supervillain...
Chat Noir: Well, ready when you are m'lady!
*They jump off the roof and land in front of Zapper*
Zapper: *Evil laughs* I was wondering when you were going to show up! One zap of my stun gun and you're Miraculous will be mine!
Chat Noir: Ooo! I love a good game of tag!
*The supervillain starts zapping*
Ladybug: *Dodges* The akuma is in their stun gun!
Chat Noir: *Dodges* Good detective skills, Bugaboo!
Ladybug: *Blushing really hard* Chat Noir, I---
Zappper: *Zaps her gun towards Ladybug*
Ladybug: *Gets hit, falls to the ground*
Chat Noir: LADYBUG!!! *Runs towards her and kneels, looks at Zapper* What did you do?!
Zapper: Like I said, you get zapped by my gun and you remain unconscious until you defeat me... which will never happen!
Chat Noir: *Panics* I can't capture this akuma alone... *Picks her up and jumps away*
Zapper: HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!
Hawk Moth: Leave him... he's probably going to get backup...

*In an alleyway*
Ladybug: *Unconscious*
Chat Noir: Claws in... *Detransforms and gives Plagg his Camembert*
Adrien: What do I do, Plagg?! Ladybug is unconscious and she's the only one who can capture the akuma!
Plagg: *Eats all the Camembert* I guess there's only one thing you can do... *Flies to the earrings*
Adrien: Plagg, no!
Plagg: Why not?!
Adrien: Because we're not allowed to know who each other is! I promised Ladybug I would never try to figure out who she was! No matter how desperate I am!
Plagg: This is the only way to save Paris... you need to wear her earrings...
Adrien: Wait... I need to become Misterbug again?
Plagg: If you want her to regain consciousness, being Misterbug and saving Paris is the way to go...
Adrien: *Sighs* Fine... but let me take off her earrings...
Plagg: *Smirks, flies behind him*
Adrien: *Kneels down, holds Ladybug in his arms* Ladybug... I said I will love anyone under that mask... and my heart is telling me I still will... *Places his fingers on the earrings and closes his eyes, takes a deep breath* I can't! *Takes his fingers off her earrings* It feels wrong!
Plagg: How does it feel wrong?!
Adrien: Because I love Marinette! If I find out who Ladybug is, it's going to make my decision even harder!
Plagg: Buddy, listen, I know you love Marinette and I know who is under that mask... trust me when I say to take off the Miraculous...
Adrien: *Nods* I do trust you, Plagg... I'll give it a shot...
Plagg: *Smiles*
Adrien: *Takes a deep breath and takes off her earrings, he closes his eyes*
*A red glowing light begins to shine as Ladybug Ladybug detransforms*
Marinette: *Unconscious, lying in Adrien's arms*
Adrien: *Still has his eyes closed* Is it done?
Plagg: Yes and... I think you should look...
Adrien: *Slowly opens his eyes and sees he is holding Marinette, smiles big* IT'S MARINETTE! *A little tear starts to fall* IT'S MARINETTE! *Holds her close*
Tikki: *On the floor, wakes up* Woah, what happened? *gasps* FINALLY YOU FOUND OUT!
Plagg: You're welcome, Sugarcube...
Tikki: Oh my gosh, Marinette?! Why isn't she waking up?!
Adrien: She got zapped by Zapper... and she won't wake up until Zapper is defeated...

To Be Continued✨