🤍Part 13❤️

Tikki: You need to transform!
Adrien: But what about Marinette? I can't leave her here!
Plagg: Leave her in your bedroom?
Adrien: I can't! 1, what if my father, Nathalie or my bodyguard sees her and 2, she'll figure out I'm Chat Noir...
Tikki: Ok so... um... about that....
Adrien: What?
Tikki: She... already knows who you are?
Adrien: *Eyes widen* HOW?!
Tikki: You and Plagg weren't being very secretive when you were chatting by your locker! Anyone could've saw you!
Adrien: So... does...does she like me as Chat Noir aswell?
Tikki: She's very confused...
Adrien: *Looks at Marinette, holds her close* Let's do this, Tikki.
Tikki: Just say Tikki, spots on!
Adrien: *Gently lets go of Marinette and puts the earrings on and stands up* Tikki, spots on! *Transforms into Misterbug*
Misterbug: *Picks up Marinette, bridal style* Plagg, I need you to stay with Marinette. I'll put her on my bed.
Plagg: Like I have a choice!

*10 minutes later, Zapper is just zapping everyone in the park*
Zapper: Ugh! This is so boring! Where are they?!
Misterbug: *Lands behind them* We're here!
Zapper: *Turns around* Who are you? Where's Ladybug and Chat Noir?!
Misterbug: You may have taken out m'lady but that doesn't stop me from using her Miraculous!
Hawk Moth: Chat Noir is using her miraculous! Hurry up and catch him!
Zapper: *Starts shooting*
Misterbug: *Dodges and lands on top of the carousel* Alright I ain't playing around. *Throws his yoyo in the air* LUCKY CHARM! *Recieves a mirror* AGAIN?! What's with me and mirrors?! *Looks around for clues, gets fustrated* This is why I didn't want to be Misterbug again! I can't do this on my own!
Zapper: *Shoots*
Misterbug: *Gasps, hides behind the mirror*
*The zap hits the mirror and bounces back to Zapper, who gets hit and falls to the floor*
Misterbug: *Puts the mirror down and sees Zapper on the floor* Oh... that was easy... *He runs up to Zapper and takes their gun and breaks it, opens his yoyo* No more evil doing for you little akuma. Time to de-evilise! *Catches the akuma* Got ya! *Opens his yoyo and the butterfly flies free* Bye bye little butterfly! *He then takes the mirror and throws it into the air* Miraculous Misterbug!
*The miraculous ladybugs fix everything and wakes everyone up*
Zapper: *Detransforms*
Sabrina: *Holds her head* What happened?
Misterbug: *Kneels and helps her up* You were akumatized...
Sabrina: Wait... who are you?
Misterbug: Oh, I'm Misterbug. Ladybug had to take a step out but don't worry, you're in safe hands.
Sabrina: Well, thank you Misterbug.
Misterbug: What made you upset?
Sabrina: Me and Chloe had a fight about....
Misterbug: *His miraculous beeps* Oops, sorry to cut this conversation short but I must be going. Bug out! *Throws his yoyo and swings away*
Sabrina: *Waves*

*At the Agreste Mansion*
Misterbug: *Jumps through the bathroom window* Spots off. *He detransforms*
Tikki: *Lands in his hand, tired and hungry*
Adrien: Don't worry, Tikki. *Takes some camembert out of Plagg's secret stash in a draw* Don't tell Plagg.
Tikki: *Laughs* Thank you, Adrien.
Adrien: *Looks at the door, takes a deep breath* Here goes nothing. *He opens the door*
Plagg: *Flies over* Adrien! *Hugs his cheek, sniffs, looks at Tikki* YOU GAVE HER MY SECRET CAMEMBERT?!
Adrien: *Laughs a little, looks around*
Marinette: *Standing by the window, looking out*
Adrien: *Slowly walks towards her* Hey...
Marinette: *Still looking out the window*
Adrien: *Stands next to her, looking out aswell* You know, I'm glad it's you.
Marinette: *Smiles a little, looks at him*
Adrien: *Takes off the earrings and hands it to her* I think these belong to you...
Marinette: *Looks at his hand and takes them* Thanks... *Puts the earrings back in*
Adrien: Are you glad it was me?
Marinette: *Nods then looks out the window* I wouldn't change it for the world.
Adrien: *Smiles and looks back out the window* So, now what?
Marinette: *Holds his hand* I don't know but... we'll figure it out.
Adrien: *Looks at their hands then brings her closer and puts his arm around her waist*
Marinette: *Rests her head on his shoulder*
Adrien: I love you, Marinette.
Marinette: I love you too, Adrien.
Tikki: Awww! Plagg, aren't they cute?!
Plagg: *Busy stuffing his face with Camembert* Hmm?

To Be Continued