That Akward Moment

When Pete got in the bus with the rest of the band he didn't say anything about what he had saw when coming on bus earlier but during our conversation her kept giving that 'look' like I know what your doing and don't break her heart look.

Andy and Joe were playing video games when Pete pulled me aside to talk about earlier.

"Dude?!? What the fuck was that earlier with that girl?" He asked with a loud tone.

"Pete calm down. We had met backstage and we kinda just connected and we came back here to come hang with you guys but you weren't here!" I exclaimed.

"So you decide to play kissy-face!?" He asked.

"Pete, what the hell, I really like her don't ruin this shot for me because we walked in on us making out!!" I shouted back at him.

"Dude. Ok I am just worried that you will break her heart like you did Elisa."

"First of all, don't bring up Elisa you know I don't like talking about her. Second, she did some shitty things Pete that you don't know about so don't think it's all my fault. And third and finally, why are you questioning me when I'm confident that this girl could possibly be the one, Pete?"

"Patrick, I'm sorry I didn't know you felt that way. We should probably go back to the guys they're probably wondering where we went."

"Yeah your right." As me and Pete went in for a friendly hug.

We open the door but when we do we find Joe on the floor because we had hit him with the door. Was he really listening to the whole conversation?

But before I could ask he already beat me to it.

"So Pattycakes, who's your new girlfriend?" Joe said laughing.

"She's not my girlfriend!" I yelled

"Yet." Pete mumbled behind me.

But later we just let my love life aside and played video games. A couple hours passed and we realized it was late so we went to bed. I decided to call Corey to say goodnight, but there was no answer.

----------------------------------------------

The next day I woke to find a message from Corey after I called her last night.

/MESSAGE FROM COREY <3/

Hey love bug! Sorry I didn't answer I had fallen asleep. I really enjoyed my time with you earlier today & hope to see you again maybe get to know each other and become something more! ;)
Love Corey!

I sent her a message setting up something for tonight and she said yes! I couldn't wait to spend more time with her because she gave the most amazing feeling run through my body.

Corey's POV
................................................................
Waking up today I had the best feeling. Thinking that me Patrick were gonna go on date and we could finally spend some time together.

I look on my phone to see that Patrick sent me a message after I relied to him saying he couldn't wait to see my beautiful face. I blushed looking at my phone, I didn't reply but all I could think of what was gonna happen next!

----------------------------------------------

The passes quickly and I realized that our date was gonna be in and hour so I had to start getting ready. I pulled out my black skin-tight skirt, white and blue stripped top, blue blazer and my black heels.

I wanted to look great for Patrick so I decided not to do anything fancy with my hair so I straightened it and let it fall on my shoulders.

I hear a knock on the door and look out my bedroom window seeing Patrick in his black skinny jeans, a white collared shirt, boots and his black hat. He looked so amazing and as I got lost in the moment but then I heard the doorbell ring so I ran down the stairs. When I got to the door I let out a breath and opened the door.

"Wow. Was the only thing I could let out."

"Wow, yourself!" Patrick said.

"Well shall we go?" I asked politely.

"Of course beautiful!"

He held out his hand like a gentleman and I put my hand into his and we walked to the car. He got there first a opened my car door. Walked over to his side, got in the and started the engine.

"Can you tell me where we are going?" I asked.

"No. It's a surprise."

"But-"

"But nothing your gonna find out when we get there." He said in a childish voice.

I laughed and turned my head to look at the view of Chicago.

When we arrived he told me to close my eyes and I did. He took my hand and guided me to our destination. He told me to open my eyes and all I saw was a beautiful picnic table under a large tree- lanterns hanging and in front of the table was a beautiful lake that glistened in the moon light.

We walked to the table and Patrick and I never lost eye contact. We are our food and sat next to each other on the grass watching the water.

We talked and talked and got to know each other very well.