Let's Have Some Fun

Patrick's POV

So me and Corey were out with Ileigha shopping and doing normal family things. Corey had been acting really weird lately and she wouldn't tell me why. But I brushed it off and believed her.

"Hey let's go in the store." Corey said pointing to they baby store.

"Corey um I think all of this stuff is for babies younger than Ileigha why are we here?" I said confused.

"Just looking ya know just to look."

"Okay well while your looking im gonna go get something to drink. Want anything?"

"No I'm okay thanks."

I walked out of the store Ileigha sleeping on my shoulder and headed for the soda machine when I heard a man tell my name. I knew who it was.

Paparazzi.

"Patrick over here! Look here!" The man yelled.

I turned away so they couldn't take pictures of Ileigha because Corey didn't Ileigha involved with the whole fame scenario.

I turned around- just my head to see if they were gone and they were. I turned quickly around and headed to see Corey was already in another store. The paparazzi pushed into me but he didn't hit me he hit my daughter.

"HEY WATCH IT YOU HIT MY DAUGHTER!" I screamed as he backed away.

"Patrick are you okay?" I heard Corey running towards me.

"Yeah just this dumbass thinks it's okay to hit me but he bumped Ileigha."

"Here let me take her." She said and I handed her to her.

"Can we go home I think I have enough for today?" I asked

"Yeah me too and I think we need to get this little one to bed." She said pointing at Ileigha on her shoulder.

We walked out of the mall and headed towards the car.

The car ride was silent but a comfortable silence. We arrived at the house and got in the house so we could put Ileigha to bed.

Corey's POV

So we arrived home and all I kept thinking about was the paparazzi. I went upstairs and laid Ileigha down in her crib and admired my beautiful creation. Patrick was really happy when she was born and he still is. I'm really lucky to have such an amazing husband.

After putting Ileigha down I went downstairs and saw Patrickflipping through the channels.

"Hey." I simply said.

"Hey is she asleep still?" Patrick asked.

"Yeah she's a tired one." I laughed.

We sat on the couch watching Doctor Who til we fell asleep.

I woke upto the sound of a dog barking next door. That damn dog is always barking. My thoughts were inturupte do by the sound of Patrick awaking.

"Good morning, Pattycakes."

"Morning, Cor." He said stretching his arms out.