Dont Bump into Baby!

6 Months into Pregnancy......

Corey's POV

Me and Patrick have been really excited about the baby and that's all we have been planing for.

"Hey Corey. What color should we paint the room?"

"Um. What ever color you think suits the baby."

"Okay then light blue."

"Fine with me."

Patrick then came over to me and kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you Corey."

"I love you too."

All of a sudden I felt this weird jump in my stomach as Patrick was walking away.

"Hey what's wrong did I miss something?"

I didn't respond all I did was take his hand and press it against my huge pregnant belly.

"Oh my gosh. The baby kicked!"

"I know it felt so magical!"

"Well Pete called and said he wants to talk to me over at his so I'll be back okay? Call me if anything happens. Love you!"

"Okay I will and love you too!"

Patrick soon left and I was home alone I decided to call my friend Tiffiany.

"Hey Tiff wanna hang out?"

"Sure sounds fun I'll be right over."

"Okay bye Tiff!"

"Bye Cor!"

About twenty minutes later I heard a knock at the door. I opened up the door and there stood Tiffany.

"Oh my your huge!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah I know. It's going by so fast."

He hugged me then I let her inside. We sat on the couch and started talking about our lives.

"So how has everything with you Patrick and now the baby going?"

"Well amazing actually. We have been planning Patrick and I bought a lot of the things we needed. So we have been great and the baby has bring us closer than ever."

"Well I'm glad you are happy because this is some life you guys have together. You guys are like a couple everyone wants to be."

"Thanks that means a lot! And how has everything been?"

"Good me and Kyle have been getting closer and closer by the minute and we just moved into together. So my life is great."

Tiffany and I talked and watched movies when Patrick arrived carrying a bunch of bags.

"Hey Pat do you want help with that?"

"Please thanks."

"What's in the bags?"

"Just baby stuff that Pete and Joe gave us."

"Well that was nice be sure to call them and thank them for all of it."

"Okay. How was your babe?"

"Good me and Tiff just watched movies and talked about the baby."

"Sounds like you guys had fun." He says while placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Well I'm gonna leave. Kyle is probably wondering where I am."

"Okay bye Tiff text me later."

"Be sure to! Bye Cor and bye Patrick."

Patrick waved while sitting on the couch with the bags and stated to go through them.

"Wow this is a lot of stuff."

"Yeah but hey Patrick we're gonna need all of it." I said giggling.

"I know that's what's so surprising."

"Well I'm gonna make dinner if you need anything I'm in the kitchen."

"Okay!"

I walked into the kitchen where I pulled out the pasta and the pasta sauce. While I was making done I felt two warm hand wrap around my waist holding my belly.

"Hi."

"Hey everything going good over there?"

"Yeah just have to put it in the baby's room."

"Okay well dinner is almost ready."

"Okay I'll be right back."

I wondered where he was going because he didn't take any of the baby stuff with him. But my train of thought went away when I see him come around the corner with a small black box.

"So Corey I have been waiting to give this to you. Before your mom died she had given me something that she wanted me to give to you."

"Okay." As I felt tears form in my eyes.

He opened the box and there it was. My moms sapphire diamond necklace that my dad gave to her on their 25 wedding anniversary.

"Patrick-" is all I could manage to say.

He took it out of the box and put it around my neck. As I finished up with dinner there were so many thought going through my head. 'Why does he have to be so good to me' 'why did my mom give it me' 'I wish she was here by my side right now'.

30 minutes later.....

Me and Patrick finished eating so we went to go watch tv on the couch. We sat there and watched Doctor Who one of our favorite shows.

I had fallen into a deep sleep in Patrick's arms and he had fallen asleep with his arms around me. I felt so warm and safe everytime he held me and now the baby.