Coming Home to an Unexpected Surprise

Patrick's POV
........................................................................

I come home from the studio and I can't find Corey. I went upstairs she's not in the bedroom, not in the guest room, nor any of the other rooms then I hear sobbing coming from the hallway bathroom.

"Hey, babe are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Uhh."

I open the door seeing blood on the floor and Corey crying up against the wall.

"Oh my gosh! Corey are you ok? What happened?!"

"Patrick... I I lost the baby." She said as tears came steaming down her face.

"Hey listen to me it's gonna be ok we can try again. I know we both were excited and ready but there's always time to try again." I said to Corey reassuring her that everything was going to be ok.

She didn't say I word so I told her to clean up and to come downstairs, that I had a surprise for her. Maybe now wasn't the greatest time but it was worth a shot and they were already here so I couldn't just tell them to leave. I walk downstairs letting Corey clean up and get dressed. When I came downstairs there was her mom, Kathy, sister, Christy, dad, George, and her bother Kyle. It was her birthday so I wanted to surprise her even on this horrible day. She came downstairs and when she saw everyone the biggest smile across her face.

"Patrick, you didn't have to do this?!"

"Yes I did because I love you."

"Well you have me there." She said pressing her soft lips against mine.

She walked over to her family and hugged everyone because it's been a year since she has seen them and what a perfect day to see them on your birthday.

I left them to it as I walked into the kitchen and started making dinner. Half way through I feel someone's warm hands hug my waist as I stand at the counter.

"I love you, Patrick." Corey whispered into my ear.

"I love you more, Corey!"

"That's not possible."

"Sure."

She kissed my neck and laid her head into the crook of my neck. He touch gave me goosebumps even after being so long together. She walked away and went upstairs when I hear a loud thump as she reaches the bedroom. I dropped everything I had and ran up to her. I found her laying on the floor, conscious but she had slipped and hit her head.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked holding her head in my lap.

"Yeah sorry, Patrick I just slipped on the wood."

"Ok, well lets go back down stairs and get some painkillers for your head and let you lay down and relax."

"Sounds great, thanks."

Corey's POV
.......................................................................

After I fell, I had a huge head ache and a terrible stomach ache. Patrick picked me up bridal style and carried me down the stairs and laid me down on the sofia. Everyone kept asking if i was ok and i told them i was even though i felt like crap.

"Dinners ready!" i hear Patrick's beautiful voice yell from the kitchen.

Everyone arose from where they were sitting and ran to get a plate of food. Me and Patrick sat next to each other and talked.

Two hours later....

The family had left leaving me and Patrick alone to talk. We talked and talked but Patrick seemed nervous eveeytime he said something. We then started kissing and he picked me up not breaking the kiss and carried me to the bedroom. We were up all night and web the sun finally came up and i heard Patrick get up and walk over to the dresser. When he came back he had a small black box.

"Hey i know your awake and i need to do something."

"Hey and ok-" and before i could finish Patrick opened the box and inside was a beautiful white diamond with a blue sapphire in the middle for my birthday.

"Corey Mae Smith, will you the amazing honor of becoming my wife?"

"Patrick, YES YES OF COURSE!!" I yelled jumping up and down.