Fixing Broken Hearts

Patrick's POV
I was worried about Pete then I ran into Megan when I was in the elevator and she told me everything. I was so worried about her. She seemed so depressed and I don't know how to help. She looked so scared telling everything that happened. I know she loves Pete I just don't know if he loves her? My thoughts were gone as I heard the ding of the elevator and the doors opened.

I then got a call from Corey.

"Hey oh my god is Pete okay? Do you want me to come to the hospital?" Corey asked a bunch of questions sounded worried.

"I don't know I ran into Megan and she told me what happened and now I'm going to him room to see him and you don't need to come. Stay with Ileigha and stay safe I love you!"

"Okay I love you too. Bye"

"Bye."

I walked into the room and Pete laid there looking so dead. He was pale and had large stitches on his arms from him cutting.

"Oh my god Pete-" Megan stopped looking at him in horror.

"Megan it's okay. I'll leave you alone. I'll come back tomorrow okay?"

"Thank you Patrick it means a lot."

"Anything."

I walked out of the hospital frantically wanting to come home to Corey and Ipeigha because Corey sounded so scared.

I walked into the house and saw Corey sleeping on the couch with Ileigha laying on her chest. It was a beautiful sight. My two beautiful girls.

Megan's POV

"Pete if you can hear me just listen. Pete I love you more than anything in the world. Your my soulmate and I can't even see a future in my life without you in it. I have been meaning to tell you this but I couldn't because I didn't want you to freak out. Pete I'm pregnant. I just want you to be okay. And I want to have a family with you. I want to grow old with you. I want everything I could ask for and share it with you. Pete I love you!" I cried.

I saw s tear come from Pete's eye.

"Megan. I love you too and I heard everything you said. I feel the same way I can't live without you. I'm sorry for doing this to you. I didn't this to hurt you. I'm sor-" I crashed my lips on his. I couldn't take it anymore.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too."