Counting.....

Corey's POV Again
................................................................

It's been a couple days since we found out that we are having a baby and we are both so happy! Patrick can't stop talking about how excited he is.

"Hey. I'm so sorry but the band wants me to go to the studio with them. Are you going to be ok while in gone?" He asks concerned.

"Yes, Patrick. The band misses you go and help them out with the album. I called my sister to tell her the news so she will be here with me. I'll be fine."

"Ok well just call me if anything happens. Love you!"

"I love you too! Now go the band is probably wondering where you are." I told him opening the door and kissing his cheek.

He left and not much later my sister came knocking at the door.

"Hey!"

"Hey, Christy!"

"How's my little sis doing?"

"Good actually great I have some big news!"

"Well is it good?" She asks sitting in the couch.

"Yes it's amazing news!" I reply sitting next to her.

"Then shoot."

"Well the other day I wasn't feeling the greatest. I was getting sick and feeling dizzy so Patrick took me to the hospital. But when we arrived we found out some crazy awesome and exciting news!" I tell her.

"Get to the point u want to know what happened!" She exclaimed.

"Okay! Okay! Well the doctor told us that we are expecting!!" I say with a huge grin on my face showing teeth and everything.

"Oh my gosh Corey! Congrats!" Christy says jumping off the couch and giving me a hug.

Later we just kept talking about the baby and everything that was going to happen.