What!?

6 months later.....
Corey's POV
Ileigha is so big and life so amazing. Me and Patrick have been having an amazing time being married and all. But he had to leave for London two weeks ago and I miss him terribly. I hear my phone ring and its Patrick.

"Hey!"

"Hey so I have a surprise for you?"

"Okay what is it?"

"Go walk downstairs and open the door."

"Um okay."

I walk downstairs and head toward the door. I look out the window but it's dark so I didn't see anything. I opened the door and there was Patrick standing in front of me.

"Oh my god I missed you so much!" I said running and giving him a hug.

"I missed you too!"

"Patrick I love you!"

"I love you too."

"Can I see Ileigha?"

"Why of course you can!"

We walked upstairs and there was Ileigha laying in her crib. Patrick walked over to her and picked her up and cradled her.

"Wow she's gotten so big."

"I know and she missed her daddy. I know I did."

"Well I missed both of you life crazy." He said kissing my cheek.

Patrick put Ileigha back down and we both went downstairs into the kitchen. Me and Patrick opened a bottle of wine and talked.

"So how was everything while I was gone?"

"Good. Ileigha was playing with Saint at Megan's house. And we kinda just hung out the whole time. I missed you so much Patick like it's ridiculous."

He laughed.

Patrick came towards me and smashed his lips against mine. We kissed for a while and then he licked my bottom lip for enterance and I allowd it. He picked me up but my waist and sat me down on the counter. I wrapped my legs around my waist. He picked me up off the counter and we walked up the stairs still locked in each other's lips.

We came to the bedroom and Patrick laid me in the bed and he was on top of me. I started to unbutton his shirt and he pulled my pants off. We were on top of each other and we were completely naked. It had been for what seemed like forever since we did it because of the baby and Patrick touring.

After our session Patrick laid next to me and whispered in my ear.

"Babe I love you more than anything in the world. Your my one and only. I want to have a bigger family with you."

"Patrick I thought you would never ask!"

"Goodnight baby I love you."

"Goodnight and I love you too."

We wake up the next morning to Ileigha crying. Patrick got up and dressed himself and went to get Ileigha. I laid in bed when I heard Payrick come in with smiling Ileigha.

"Why is my baby so happy?" I said in my baby voice as Patrick handed me her.

"Well because I have the tow most beautiful people in the enitre world sitting here." Patrick said when he knew I was talking to the baby.

"Patrick that was so sweet. But I was asking the baby."

"I know just being fun."

"Well your definitely good at that."

Patrick giggled.

"I'm going my make breakfast okay?"

"Okay."

I sat there staring at Ileigha who was looking at something in the window.

"Baby what are you looking at?" I said walking toward the window.

When I went to the window I saw the man who I thought would never see agian.

My dad.