SEVEN

Trigger Warning:

There are scenes not for the faint of heart in this story which may trigger anxiety and depression.

Reader discretion is advised.

🔆🔆🔆

Two weeks have passed since I started MBA.

I was getting a hang of it.

At first, it was just me and Shai who constantly hang out.

But, as days pass by, some of our classmates joined us.

Perry Coleman and Zena Tejada.

Zena is currently the owner of a patisserie shop while Perry is a hotel heir.

Both came from well-off families.

We were fine just having lunch when a vision came to me.

It was horrible.

A man with faded blue jeans and navy blue shirt was passing by an alley at late night when a group of around four to five guys surrounded him.

Out of nowhere, he was being aimed at with a knife but he was able to dodge it.

What he did not notice was another man has a swiss knife and was able to hurt him on his side.

I blinked when Perry snapped his fingers in front of me.

"Hui. Leni. Ano. Ayos ka lang ba?" Perry asked his forehead creased with worry.

I shook my head to erase the vision.

"Uh, oo. Ayos. Ayos lang ako." I said and returned to the handout which was given to us.

"You looked pale. Oks ka lang ba talaga?" Perry touched my forehead that earned teasing from Shai and Zena.

"Yieeee... Para-paraan si Perry!" Zena hooted and I blushed.

"Stop it, Z. You're making Leni uncomfortable!" Perry glared at her.

"Ehem! Hindi pa ba kayo nagugutom?" Shai asked and our stomachs automatically complained.
"May forty five minutes pa tayo. Kain na us."

Just like that, we ordered our food.

Me and Shai ordered first while the two waited for their turn.

Once Perry and Zena have ordered their foods, we started eating and sharing light conversations.

"You'll be a famous writer, Shai." I commented at her and twirled the spaghetti noodles with my fork.

They fell silent and Shai looked at me in surprise.

"Huh? May nabanggit ba ako sayo? Am I that obvious?" Shai asked and adjusted her eyeglasses. She drank on her pineapple juice.

I stopped twirling the noodles in mid-air.

"Uh, pansin ko kasi, madalas ka sa laptop mo and most of the time, you are on daydream." I quickly covered up and casually put it into my mouth.

Perry raised his eyebrow and bit on his egg sandwich. Zena's forehead was creased in amusement.

It took Shai quite some time to recover and continue eating.

"Actually, apat pa lang ang completed stories ko sa Inknotes." Shai said shyly.

"Wow! Mahirap kaya makabuo ng isang buong istorya! What more ang apat?" Zena exclaimed.

"Tamo! Go go go lang! I bet, nasa 1000 na ang followers mo no?" I jived in, winking at her.

"How, whu- what? How did you even know that? Kilala mo ba pen name ko??" Shai asked wide-eyed.

I shrugged and grinned. I continued my food and once done, I drank on my water.

"Kaloka ka, girl ha. Mamaya may psychic powers ka pala. Pahula ng lalabas sa lotto!" Zena commented while fixing her things.

"Hahahah! Gags! Lika na nga! Baka andyan na si Prof!" I laughed and held on to my book.

While we were about to head to our classroom which was not too far from the canteen, a guy bumped into Perry and spilled water on his jeans.

"Awwwit! Shocks, ang lamig!" Perry exclaimed.

"Sorry! Sorry sorry po!" The guy apologized nonstop and attempted to  wipe Perry's jeans where he spilled water on.

Perry wiped his faded blue jeans with his handkerchief and shook his head at the guy.

"Hayaan mo na. Buti tubig lang yan. Ingat ka next time, bro." Perry said and the guy apologized again.

"Malas mo, P." Zena laughed. "Hindi pa natatapos ang araw halos qumouta ka na sa kamalasan."

Me and Shai were just following them as we walked to our room.

"Dyahe! Nabasa pa ang t shirt ko!" I heard Perry complained as soon as we went inside the classroom.

We went to our respective seats and placed our things.

"Pag dumating si Sir, pasabi nag cr lang.Magpapalit lang ako ng damit." Perry told us and we nodded.

From afar, his green shirt looked fine, and the spilled part just appears as a design pero baka nga nilalamig sya.

Considering, airconditioned ang classroom and we have classes til 6pm today.

One of our profs told us the changes in his schedule so we have to adjust with it.

Luckily, we just have his subject to adjust with for the whole semester.

Perry returned with his previous shirt folded in his hand and let it hung on an extra chair beside him to let it dry.

Prof. Eldon Roces entered and we started our discussion on Production management.

The class ended after an hour and a  half and so was our day.

Full moon was seen lighting our way from above.

We parted ways and Perry walked with me to the taxi bay.

As usual, the girls did not let it pass without teasing us.

"Mga loko talaga yun." Perry shook his head and grinned.

"Sinabi mo pa." I agreed and started to hold my bag tightly.

A taxi came to me shortly and I bid goodbye to Perry before we parted ways.

I went home safe and had my dinner.

I decided to do my report tonight so that I can have a long peaceful sleep tomorrow.

While I was editing my powerpoint, my phone rang.

It was Shai.

"Girl! Asan ka?" Shai asked worriedly.

"Bahay. Bakit?" I asked back.

"Takte! Nasa ospital si Perry! Napagtripan daw sa kanto nila! Nasaksak ng isang grupo!" Shai yelled and heard some noise in the background.

My jaw dropped and I remembered my vision.

Perry was wearing faded blue jeans and changed into a navy blue shirt!

He was the man in my vision!

"Papunta na! T-text me the details!" I exclaimed and shut down my laptop.