Her attitude 3

Hello everyone,

This part was supposed to come tomorrow but I thought that today is Valentine, so why not give you all a Valentine gift. So this is the part.

"There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved."

Happy Valentine's day🌹💖

Happy Valentine's day❤🌹💖

Episode start:

Author (POV): (it is Monday)

Riddhima woke up early in the morning to get ready. She was really excited that those days she would just be with vansh and learn to know him better and understand him even more. When sejal woke up, she was surprised to see riddhima. As she never wakes up early

Sejal: lazy goose, what happened to you today? How did you wake up early?

Riddhima (happy): we are going to Vansh's house that is why

Sejal (raising her eyebrow): why are you so happy about that? What do you mean by us?

Riddhima: Do not ask me why am happy because even until now, I have not understood what I felt. But now I do know one thing that, I never loved Kabir, it was just an infatuation and I realized yesterday after he lied to me?

Sejal (happy): you mean to say that you broke with him.

Riddhima: no

Sejal (sad): then, what did you do?

Riddhima: he lied to me, that vansh is a criminal; while I know he is not. He tried to manipulate me by saying that vansh did an illegal deal with a criminal yesterday. And I know that he did not do that as in the party he was just sitting there.

Sejal (confused when you knew that, you still did not break up with him

Riddhima: no

Sejal: but why?

Riddhima: because he wanted to arrest vansh and he is innocent and he wanted to use me to arrest him. But I played him, and manipulated him into believing that I am weak, so I cannot do that. But the truth is that I want to protect vansh.

Sejal (laughing): so evil of you. By the way, why do you want to protect vansh🤔?

Riddhima: that I do not know but my heart wants me to do it. Now do not say that now it is the true love, I am feeling. I do not want to rush things in my heart and misunderstand everything like I did with Kabir. So I will go live with him and understand him better, so that I can know if it is love or not.

Sejal: wooh, calm down ma'am. You answered all my questions except for one

Riddhima: which one🤨

Sejal: what you meant by us?

Riddhima: I meant that you too are going with me. I can't let you live alone