Wedding Days Are Nice

Virgil slowly walked down the aisle, his hair moving under the white see-through veil.

Roman smiled at the man, standing proud with his suit on.

The nightmares dress layed across the ground as he was walked up the aisle by patton

Roman and Virgil kept eye contact, eyes always signaling 'I love you'

"You got this kiddo" patton spoke quietly

Virgil nodded, and stood in front of Roman

"We are gathered here today for the marriage of Roman, and Virgil"

Virgil smiled at his soon to be husband, his husband doing the same back.

"Now, I would spend time saying all the fancy words, but truly, your vows speak more. Say them, then I shall continue on with boring things"

Roman laughed, and started speaking,

"I promise to never make you sad, to never put you at fault for any fight, or for any single thing. I promise to always be there for you, and to love you as much as I physically can"

Virgils eyes sparkled with tears, he smiled

"Now Virgil?"

The man spoken to nodded

"I promise that I'll be there to comfort you continuously, I promise to respect you, I promise to hold my loyalty to you, and I promise that I will love you more than I love my eye liner"

Roman chuckled, and smiled at his soon to be husband

"Alright, Roman Sanders, do you take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do"

"Virgil Sanders, do you take this man, to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

Virgil smiled, the brightest he ever has before

"I do"

"You may now kiss the other, since youre technically both arent, and also dont identify as-"

"Shush Logan, let this happen" patton smiled

Roman wrapped his hands around Virgils waist, virgil snaking his hands around romans neck.

They both leaned in, kissing passionately

"Prinxiety forever!"
Deciet, Remus, and Thomas yelled in unison

"Forever"

Happy valentine's day! This book is over, yeah, but I wanted to do this, so yeah-

Hope you enjoyed!

Ly birbs!