♡The Truth Of Love And Hurt♡

Roman's pov

When I woke up I noticed the lost of warmth, where is virgil? I looked around the room until I saw the bathroom door open with the light on. I walked towards the bathroom and pushed the door a little, when I stepped inside I saw vigil bawling his eyes out. VIRGIL!" I yelled,  virgil looked up at me as I gave him a strong comforting hug. "What happened virge?" I asked, virgil answered with " Princey, I need to confess something... I have more than one side, I have two... I have a cute cuddly fluffy side, then I have my depression side. Yeah you'd probaly think that anxiety and depression are like the same thing but no. They are each bad on their own but worse together. I recently ran out of my pills, I need somebody to get me some... could you please?" I was in complete shock, he looked terrified, then tears stared pricking his eyes, I gave him another hug and pulled him onto my lap, his head was in the crook of my neck and his hot breath was on my skin. "Of course I will virge! I-I love you!" I said kinda quietly, vigil pecked my neck in a sign of saying I love you to, but not speaking.
"I'll never let anybody hurt you, ever"

Hope you enjoyed my literally 2 readers that probaly wont even see this. If you do thank you for reading and sorry for me sucking at writing, by my birbs I love you all so much! I hope you have a good day today! ♡♡♡