"Anxiety?"

Creativity, a side roman was happy to be. Except for when it came to imagining things, he could imagine anything in the world. Anything... Not all of his brother had left him. There were scary thoughts he had. Thoughts he wished to forget. Thoughts that decieved his perception of reality.
Roman could dream and dream..
He could fight and fight.
But he couldnt put these thoughts down.
He could put his head down on a pillow though. Its the closest thing he'd get to.
As he closed his eyes and layed in bed, many of these thoughts rushed back at him, gashing and grazing him. Cutting light and deep, all he could do was he cry out in pain, but, at the moment, he wasnt even strong enough to do that.
Roman awoke, and peered over to his clock, it was 3 in the morning.
He shook his head and rubbed his eyes.
As he uncovered himself from the blankets to go to the restroom, he heard something.
He heard, yelling? Crying? He couldnt help but wonder what it is... so as the dumb blonde girl of this chapter, he stood, and left his room.
Roman walked down the hallway, following the willowed weeps coming from a certain purple and black room. Thats where he was hearing it loudest from. He stepped, Nd stepped. Constantly making the floor creak beneath him. He looked around, gladly nothing was distorted, nothing misplaced. Roman looked over to the pictures on the wall, happy pictures. Ones hed seen dripping with ooze before, but fixed. Fixed back to the way they were before the nightmare had the attack. Happy, cheerful, and nostalgic. He stepped, and he stepped. Deeper into the hallway filled with purple. He looked down, to see a color hed only seen in one other hallway, his own. He kneeled down, gliding his finger across the liquid, the red liquid. He smelt it... he knew he wasnt wearing any rings, didnt have any metal on him at all. Yet, he smelled a metallic smell. More specifically the sunstance he smelled did. Romans eyes opened wide, "Virgil". He ran down the hallway, eager to check on his anx, He opened the only thing closing off the contact between the nightmare and dream. "V-Virgil?"
The nightmare turned around quickly, peering over at the prince. "A-are you okay..." his noise died down, as he looked around the room, and finally into the eyes of virgil. Or what he assumed was virgil.
All he could see was a monster, a monster made up of a black ooze, with flesh and bones covering half of it. The half spread out between the while thing.

"Virge...?" Roman shakily got out. He slowly looked to the ground, seeing a bloody body, with a blue shirt, now tainted dark purple, aswell as a broken pair of glasses.
Looking back at the monster, he asked
"Is that you?"

The monster looked at the prince, and smiled, going into a rage the monster ran to Roman, "WANNA PLAY?" the monster spoke, distorted. Almost sounding like a filter on the voice of the creature.

Roman closed his eyes, and opened them quickly, blinking. It was gone.

Footsteps were heard. Loud heavy ones.
Then, roman fell, the pain from his head he hadnt felt until now making him collapse

He woke up again panting, looking around seeing his clock it was 2:55 in the morning.
Without a second thought, he ran to the nightmares room.

2:56 his footsteps could be heard from all aroumd the mind palace
2:57 he was close, so close to beimg there
2:58 he saw the purple door peek out from his tears
2:59 he rushed im breaking the door down "VIRGIL!" Virgil jumped up from his bed, dazy "What the hell.." virgil spoke, tiredly
Roman wide eyed, checked every where in the room, it was now 3:04
The time he got to the room in his so called "dream"
Roman ran back over to virgil who was now rubbing his eyes from being awoken
"Are you okay?" He asked, worried for about his nightmare, both of them.
Virgil nodded, making grabby hands towards the prince, "c'mere..."
"No, i cant, something's wrong i know it"
Roman checked everywhere once again
Virgil sighed, and stood up.
The emo walked over to the prince.
He walked to the front of roman who had his eyes shut tight. He grabbed romans neck softly and pulled him down into a kiss.
Romans eyes opened wide as he felt the others lips on his. Its not like they havent kissed before, hes just... scared to say the least
The prince felt calm, and soon, kissed back with just as much love and care as virgil did, he slowly set his hands on the Nightmares hips. Pulling them closer together, making the kiss go deeper.

Finally, when they both needed to breathe, the broke the kiss.
"Nothings going to happen, its okay, princey"
The nightmare said, repeating it a couple times after just in case.
"Everything will be alright"

Roman sighed, he knew virgil was right, but he was stealing anxiety job at the moment, and was filled with paranoia.
"B-but there was a monster, a-and patton-"
"Shhhh princey, cmon, come get some sleep"
The nightmare being the roman for the night dragged roman into the purple and black bed, that had a white fluffy blanket ontop that Roman gave him just the other day.
He layed roman down, and cuddled up to him, roman lay his head ontop of virgils.
The Emo Nightmare moved his hand to romans cheek, moving his body so he was on the same level as the prince, "I love you"

Roman smiled, "Not as much as i do".
Virgil giggled and kissed the princes cheek, "g"night" roman reciprocated the wish of a good night, and went to sleep, finally calm

Finally, Forgetting about those thoughts
The horrible thoughts.

Maybe lil Roman angst here y'know. Im thinking bout the final chapter of this part of the book being something big so, i guess just keep reading? XD
Im not a good author, sorry i didnt upload last friday, school dum, as i said.
But ill be uploading this friday if i can, if not itll be before next friday :)
Ive been a little inspired lately, doing poems and all, making songs, blah blah.
So i might be able to update more if i keep this inspiration train on track!
If you made it to here thanks for reading! The word count was 1098, a longer chapter for you birbs, Thankyou again for sticking to this book and going on the adventure along with me :)))
♡♡♡♡♡LOVE YOU BIRBS!!!♡♡♡♡♡