"Nightmares" Part 2 of last chapter

Romans echoing yells loomed the halls of the mind palace.
He was terrified, wondering if his Emo nightmare was okay. He ran towards vees room.
In the hallway leading up to his room, Roman saw black.
Black ooze dripping from the ceiling
Black pictures that once were group photos
Black walls that made you feel like you were in a void
The Black hallway twisted and contorted
He felt like he was in a maze, even though all hes done is walk in a straight line
He saw a door, a black door. One that had a storm cloud on it, with a lightning bolt.

"Vee?" Roman asked as he opened the door.

He saw virgil, on his bed curled in a ball.
"VIRGIL CAN YOU HEAR ME?" Roman yelled

"H-ha-he-help m-m-e-me" virgil stuttered out

The prince started running towards virgil, only to be pulled back by black thorny bushes.

"Hah-hea-help" virgil said again

Roman busted through the vines and sat on virgils bed

He hugged virgil " calm down. Im here"

"Breathe in"

"Breathe out"

"Breathe in"

Roman grabbed virgils hand and put it on his heart, "im right here..."

Romans head snapped to the door, he saw through the door that the hallway was straightening out. He saw the vines crumpling. He saw the pictures go back to normal, logan on the farthest left, with a smirk on his face, patton on the right of logan, holding a peace sign up with a toothy smile, virgil standing next to patton, with a wholesome smile, that picture is the only picture that has virgil smiling. No other pucture has that nightmares smile, and finally roman on the right of virgil standing bravely with his sword. He saw the walls turn back to a purple. And he saw virgil, crying in romans lap.
"Hey, its okay. Im here...
youre okay now" roman said.

Virgil smiled against romans chest, feeling safe again.

Roman got up to leave to check on Thomas. "Dont leave.." virgil said

"I would never"