"I love you"

Sanders sides. Its a wonderful world, Virgil especially likes it because of the lovely prince that is a part of it.
Virgil is happy that he can wake up every morning, to see the princes face. To see his cheerful smile.
To see eyes full of love, to hear a laugh full of joy, to touch soft skin that comforts him when hes down.

As anxiety, previously known as paranoia, its only his job to think about what would happen if Roman was just whisked away, virgil, with no love.

Roman wouldnt let that happen, right?

Right?

----------------------------
Virgil woke up, to see that Roman was gone. He ran around the house. Pattons room, Logans room, The dukes, Deciets, and romans himself, Virgil couldnt find his prince.

The only thing that could make him happy.

"Roman!" He called out

He called out so many times.

Too many times.

Virgils eyes were filled with tears, his throat felt like it was bleeding.

But he wouldnt stop, not till he had his prince.

Patton, sat by virgil, not able to comfort him

Logan, trying to find the logic in romans disappearance

The Duke, wondering where his brother had gone

And deceit, oh deceit. Deceit was busting down doors, trying to find him.
He hated seeing Virgil like this.
And wouldnt let it last longer than it has too.

Virgil

Throat, full of what felt like fire. Eyes, with salty water coming out of it.

He still yelled.

Patton, being put into a panic, backs away,
"W-WHAT DO I DO?" (p)

Logan, not being able to process, couldnt answer

Remus, looked around rapidly
Not knowing whats happening

Everyone stopped.

Virgil, stopped.

"VIRGIL?"
Roman jumped onto virgil, hugging him, giving him comfort.

"Hey, im here, im here"

Virgil, wide eyed.
Looked at romans face.

"Ro-" virgils voice was officially gone, no doubt for the whole day

"Dont talk itll make it worse, you couldnt have waited a bit longer, i had plans, i was setting them up" (R)

Virgil shook his head no.

"Well ill do it right here then"
Roman wiped virgils face of tears, everyone else had calmed.

Roman got down on one knee, pulling a dark purple fuzzy box out of his pocket.

"Virgil, weve been dating for, 7 months now... I... god this is hard. Virgil, you make me so much better, you make me so much happier. Im not me without you. Everytime im away from you, it feels like my heart gets torn in half... virgil...

...Youre the emo to my nightmares,
and I want to be the prince of your dreams...

My JDelightful, my dark prince of the night, my strong wonderful love...

Will you marry me?"

Virgil had tears running down his face, falling faster than anyone could imagine.

Virgil slowly closed his eyes, and opened them with a smile.

"Yes... god yes!"

Virgil jumped onto roman, knocking the box out of his hand, both were laughing everyone around them were clapping.

Roman put the ring on Virgil, and the nightmare jumped onto Roman once more.

Maybe, they could all finally be truly happy.

Maybe, just maybe, they could be themselves.

~The End~

Janus walked down the stairs of the house. Looking around, hearing Roman's voice.
"Roma-"
Hes gald he stopped
"YES! GOD YES!"
Janus, wide eyed, shocked. Looked over to virgil.

He saw the box fly, he saw the ring shimmer.

And he saw what had happened.
He smiled.
Bright.

He thought to himself.

He thought of many things.

But this thought, wasnt a lie.

'Im happy for them'

It was the truth he had known for a while.

And hes proud to say, that he, finally, came to realization with himself.

He smiled once more, and sat on the stairs, loving the joyful smile Virgil and Roman shared. He wouldnt dare ruin it.

"Thank you" (Janus)

-The End-

This was the final part. Thankyou to everyone who supported me through it! I hope you liked the book, it was very unorganized, granted it was my first ever book.

I love you birbs!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡